What's new

Asia ranks top in international education rankings, comparing standards in maths and science

That shall depends on what car you driving, a beast-like lanborghini or suzuki 0-0

What about Lexus LX 570?

;)

2015-Lexus-LX570-Back.jpg

00_ny07_lexus-lx570-04-e1426511880873.jpg

2015-lexus-lx-570-interior.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Its rather affordable , starts at $83,000.USD

I believe you give the Japanese more credit than they deserve, and give too little to your own people.

I appreciate your high regards of the people in the mainland, that's very motivating, thanks! Just that not only Japan but Korea, Taiwan etc are truly advanced societies, and we here are still developing in all aspects. The good news is that we are overcoming the problems, slow but progressively, despite how hard they might be, and we will get there. Instead of being demotivated by role models, you guys in Taiwan, Japan etc actually boosted our confidence to succeed, because in the end this piece of land is the origin of the Confucian culture.

My motto (my own interpretation of Mr. Deng's words):
切戒高傲浮躁、认清事实本质、沉实积累力量、全盘从长计议、上合纵下连横、待天时择地利、全力一击制胜
(Can't translate into English, sorry!)

Last edited:
I appreciate your high regards of the people in the mainland, that's very motivating, thanks! Just that not only Japan but Korea, Taiwan etc are truly advanced societies, and we here are still developing in all aspects. The good news is that we are overcoming the problems, slow but progressively, despite how hard they might be, and we will get there. Instead of being demotivated by role models, you guys in Taiwan, Japan etc actually boosted our confidence to succeed, because in the end this piece of land is the origin of the Confucian culture.

My motto:
Really appreciate( especially that motto)

Ah it's my honor:), I joined the test in HongKong but still a fraction of distance to be a member, 130 or 135 at least...

Very nice !! Do you indulge in brain games? I've recently downloaded this one game that my one one friend (he's Chinese) uses on his iphone, its called lumosity. I joked with him about it (he has a very high IQ as well) since he doesn't really need it. But the lumosity games are actually quite...addictive. lol.

I recommend it for you if you've never heard of it.

One comment as an engineer. The white man lab is more meritocratic while Asian lab are full of favoritism. That impedes technical advancement.

In white man lab, I can voice out opinion and provide diversity. In Asia, such people are deem as trouble maker, who like to make boss look stupid.

A lot of politicking in Asia as boss like to pit A against B. There are internal exhaustion.

You won't get very far in whiteman's labs either, trust me, no matter in the US or Europe.

Nationalism runs deep in the very top of the US and European elites, too. It is just thickly-veiled.

If they want token diversity at the top ranks, they would choose dark-skinned Africans and Hindus in most cases, e.g. NASA, citibank, MicroSoft, Apple, etc.

Last edited:
That shall depends on what car you driving, a beast-like lanborghini or suzuki 0-0

Over the years I have tried numerous both street cars and circuit-only ... Civic/CRX 1.6Si (my first circuit racer), Suzuki Swift (also right-hand steering, circuit only), Skyline GTR (my current favorite), 911 Turbo .... but nothing beats this vintage .... AE86

upload_2015-5-14_17-33-22.jpeg

Last edited:
well, only thing you japanese focus is copying, your country is world largest copycat country, in ancient time, you copied from china, after 19th century, you copy from west

this is a very good point actually.

few people in the world realise that the single most successful copycat country in the world history is probably Japan:

pre-19th century - copied from china

post-19century - copied form the west

quite successful in both cases though.

My motto:

Very piercing motto !

Let me also endorse:

明人不用细说,响鼓不用重捶 万事开头难

And this applies for China. The amount of development and reforms in the learning cities throughout the Mainland has seen the government tapping into the local social economy. The level of success seen in the great cities such as Shanghai, Hong Kong , Taipei --- in regards to teh development of learning centers and the encouragement of liberal education is one that will further propel the rest of China to success. It may be hard at first, sure, but only through hard work can the rest attain the level of success that Shanghai, Hong Kong and Taipei have reached.....万事开头难

still wrong, the most science or tech in west are contributed by jews ,not whites, also take america as example, the most scientist in america are jews, chinese and indians, there are more than 200 chinese members of national academy of science of america, where most top american scientists enrolled for , the fact is white are actually relying on jews and asian scientist for technology and invention

Be careful, as it is very wrong from many perspectives!

It seems that you've taken in some coolaids from NYT alikes on this one.

The Jews didn't emerge in America until it became a tech superpower already.

Few Indians (dot, not feather) were in America prior to the 90's when tech boom has long started and well established mostly by the Germanic Americans.

Both Industry Revolution and Infomation Revolution were started and mostly accomplished by Whites. The Jews at a time didn't register a bip in the radar.

Even in the modern day America: the single largest wave of real tech contribution ( not banking, law frims, accounting firms, news editors, Hollywood where the Jewish Americans take the lead, nor some softy-softy academic or consulting fields demanding some shameless "big -mouth & thick-skin survival strategy " in which Indian Americans are good at; but real high tech engineering designs and manufacturing feats) comes mostly from Germanic Americans and East-Asian Americans such as the Chinese, Koreans and Japanese.

Japanese people originated from China.

Allow me to clarify. Chinese, Mongolian, Tibetan, Vietnamese, Korean and Japanese are all Sinic people.

not quite.

Tibetans are ancient cousin of the Han Chinese. They are very different now, even though remotely could be identified as sinic.

Outter Mongolia is a race-mixing pot btw Sinic and Caucasoid.

Only some of Vietnamese, Koreans and Japanese have Han Chinese bloodlines.

Actually the largest gene contributions to the current day "Japanese" make-up are from the Han Chinese and Koreans - about 25% each. The major aboriginal Japanese bloodline from Ainus - an archaic Mongoloid actually - is far lesser than the former two. The rest of Japanese genes come from many minor Pacific Islander Negritos, akin to the Taiwanese and Phllippino aborignals.

What about Lexus LX 570?

;)

2015-Lexus-LX570-Back.jpg

00_ny07_lexus-lx570-04-e1426511880873.jpg

2015-lexus-lx-570-interior.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Its rather affordable , starts at $83,000.USD

I'd go for Porsche Cayenne for that price tag.

Last edited:
The good news is that we are overcoming the problems, slow but progressively, despite how hard they might be, and we will get there.
My motto:

That is indeed good news. I have no doubt in your abilities to overcome those problems. Modesty is good, but so is confidence.

Let us also address the Japanese IQ, is substantially higher than the PRC Mainland, and ROC:

ndsith.jpg

Japan = 105
China = 100
Taiwan = 104

:)

This is the old chart from Richard Lynn.

His newly updated chart places China's IQ at 105, the same as the rest of East Asia.

However, Han Chinese IQ is obviously higher than that, because only 90% of China are Han Chinese, with people IQ in Western China such as the Hui Moslims (IQ 90s) , Uighers( IQ 80's) and Tibetans ( IQ 70s) significantly lower.

Last edited:
Not a surprise !

When two most populous countries India and China are progressing the stats will tilt towards Asia.

yea yea I admit its rather surprising to see Vietnam ranks so high among developed rich countries. I think maybe we should change the OP's title to "Why isn't Vietnam rich yet?" lolol. That would make a much more interesting debate

Even tough the northern part of Vietnam is quite ok ( due to some Han Chinese bloodline infusion historically), this PISA test ranking of Vietnam is quite problematic, because Vietnamese test sample had about >35% absence rate if I recall well- which showed a highly problematic sampling process , compared with Germany for example where the rate was normal - about 5 %.

Actually, this kind of test is only used for referrence. Do you really think IQ represent superiority??

Don't be childish, there's EQ, XXQ etc. :D

I think IQ only represent the education system's efficiency and the students' learning willingness.

IQ represent "g" factor - it is a highly valid and long-established sicentific concept.

Very nice !! Do you indulge in brain games? I've recently downloaded this one game that my one one friend (he's Chinese) uses on his iphone, its called lumosity. I joked with him about it (he has a very high IQ as well) since he doesn't really need it. But the lumosity games are actually quite...addictive. lol.

I recommend it for you if you've never heard of it.
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1431600174.148713.jpg
Thanks a lot! Iumosity, is it logic inference game? I found this game "fit brain", good to maintain the brain in tension and you can refresh the score that accumulated by yourself. But it always instigate me to upgrade...... gazes my purse....

Over the years I have tried numerous both street cars and circuit-only ... Civic/CRX 1.6Si (my first circuit racer), Suzuki Swift (also right-hand steering, circuit only), Skyline GTR (my current favorite), 911 Turbo .... but nothing beats this vintage .... AE86

View attachment 221164
Amazing I have to say, 911 is my favorite, but once I saw a R8 accelerating on a testing track, I eventually known what can be called a behemoth

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom