What's new

Asia Cup FINAL match- Pakistan vs Bangladesh at Dhaka !

Pakistan or Bangladesh win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now its more like sore losers and less like gentlemen..

Mind you guys, umpires made blunders but we did not complain.

Pakistan won the match fair and square, accept it or start calling yourselves sore losers.

Look at the last over video... camera was not focused there so it was gone unnoticed. But BCB later review it from other angle.

Whether it was real or not Asian Cricket Council will take the final decision after reviewing it.

But what is your view on Cheema if he had done that intentionally? Or was it not had any effect on the game??

What I see is batsman strikes over short fine leg but ball goes to third man, batsman runs while searching for the ball, bowler is standing on it's follow through but batsman bangs into the bowler, you don't find bowler moving to stop batsman, commentator comments Mahmud bangs into batsman. Bro try to have some sportsman sprit and relax. BD played very well and gave a tremendous fight. PM has already shown sufficient sportsmanspirt. By the way what's your opinion about wickets of Umar Akmal and Younis Khan and one of BD batsman not given out. Bro these are human errors and no one commits these with intentions so relax and enjoy tremendous fight by BD.

And What about Mashrafe Mortaza, he too deliberately got in the way of Afridi when he was running. Atleast he wasn't complaining, instead he gave him a smile and told him not to do it again. Oh yeah! and the next bowl went for a massive six.
Difference between large hearted people & cry babies

Listen to the guy's comments :rofl::rofl:

What a nonsense. This childish. Bowler was standing where he was. He was not even look back to Bd bats man. This a total BS. We have been praised for our performance yet BCB punks are out there to destroy it. Pakistan won and we lost. Hisab Barabar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen to the guy's comments :rofl::rofl:

hahhaha jese bache khelte hain gali ke bangladesh ka reaction wesa he yeh intl cricket me nai hota...:D wht a comment

BTW this attitude shows tht bangladeshis dont deserves this kinda big events finals sorry & with no offence:no:

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally believe that its got something to do with awami league Govt. They must have influenced this. Look at the dissent of the BD PM, she didnt even come out for the prize distribution and left right after the match finishes, this shows how much hatred she has towards Pakistan.

I personally believe that its got something to do with awami league Govt. They must have influenced this. Look at the dissent of the BD PM, she didnt even come out for the prize distribution and left right after the match finishes, this shows how much hatred she has towards Pakistan.:disagree:

Am i smelling another great cricketing rivalries of the future?? Like India Pakistan? :what:

Am i smelling another great cricketing rivalries of the future?? Like India Pakistan? :what:

Actually...i didnt look at this aspect...
hmmmm...that will be interesting if happens..
lets hope BD keeps the grudge and plays great cricket against pakistan.

I think not, BD displayed a great show in Asia Cup still they need to repeat such performances around the world to create such an impact. I could have expected this had they been coming to tour Pakistan in order to attract more attention of supporters and sponsors.

Back
Top Bottom