What's new

Asia Cup FINAL match- Pakistan vs Bangladesh at Dhaka !

Pakistan or Bangladesh win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All the Respect I had for BD cricket after their great performance in Asia cup , went to gutters after this stunt pulled by them .

Now one again they are just a low level team who cannot accept they lost even though they were the weakest of all the teams . Pathetic .

No Disrespect to BD members or BD in General here , its just you Cricket Board who screwed you over.

the umpire was right there and must have seen it happening..but he did not penalize the bowler....
proof that no wrong doing ws there.

What a nonsense. This childish. Bowler was standing where he was. He was not even look back to Bd bats man. This a total BS. We have been praised for our performance yet BCB punks are out there to destroy it. Pakistan won and we lost. Hisab Barabar.

I heard the BCB's chairman is a very unpleasant fellow.

guys don't waste bandwidth on this silly matter. No supporter no cricketer no media no cricket analyst said anything about that Cheema Mahmudullah inter action after the game.... Its just one man Mustafa Kamal who is using cheap awami politics. Now for that if BD-PAKISTANIS start to hate each other it will ultimately help Kamal and Awami cause and their Bap india. 71 se Kuch shikha nahi???

540870_268640783217412_129242633823895_614871_449362618_n.jpg

A moment that united all Bangladeshis a moment that make stand still the whole nation

Hopefully BD will make a come back proper way and play with composure winning games with such side items moves is not ideal
good runners up performance still nothing to be ashamed about

the umpire was right there and must have seen it happening..but he did not penalize the bowler....
proof that no wrong doing ws there.

But if you see video ..Umpire gave warning to bowler...that endorser that bowler did come on batsman way deliberately

But if you see video ..Umpire gave warning to bowler...that endorser that bowler did come on batsman way deliberately

Then the umpire should have taken action there and then if he deemed it was against the spirit of the game

After seeing the video..I feel 5 run should be awarded to BD.....as penalty....BD should be Asia Cup winner...

Then the umpire should have taken action there and then if he deemed it was against the spirit of the game

You have a point ...but if video suggest that something wrong happen...then we should correct it asap

After seeing the video..I feel 5 run should be awarded to BD.....as penalty....BD should be Asia Cup winner...

You have a point ...but if video suggest that something wrong happen...then we should correct it asap

OK,:lol::lol:

i didnt know indians would be crying also:lol:

Like I said earlier in this thread

BD team should view the entire footage of the game. I am pretty sure they will spot 2 extra no balls as well.

Like I said earlier in this thread

BD team should view the entire footage of the game. I am pretty sure they will spot 2 extra no balls as well.

the not out for the bengali batsamn should be reviewed which the reply showed was plumb, the wickets of younis and akmal should also be reviewed, and then finally the mashrafe murtaza block of afridi

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom