What's new

Asia Cup FINAL match- Pakistan vs Bangladesh at Dhaka !

Pakistan or Bangladesh win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yikes! I think Shahid Afridi was a bit sleepy and just wanted to go home.

He greeted fans @ Quaid e Azam Int'L Airport in Karachi ---apparently from what i heard, one fan who wanted autograph accidentally tripped his young daughter and he got furious

anyone know the details?

just in from the fan: "if Shahid bhai slaps me, its not a problem"

:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ What the hell.. Why he was so angry ?

I don't see his young daughter or any girl there

551346_260919273996651_157923524296227_619301_1119432865_n.jpg

May our Team and country enjoy more moments of joy :P

I am thinking of tweaking up this photo and putting a green flag instead of bat in his hand :agree: would look nice

ViratKohli.jpg

Kohili celebrating Pakistan`s asian cup win would be title :lol:

Another Caption
"I just booked my flight back to India and got window seat"

Kings of Doosra :)

562936_321167247938822_157156777673204_819339_601602113_n.jpg

Nice pic dear!
that's what i will like to see more often, seniors, giving what they have got in skill to the new players, well, that said, Ajmal is not that NEW now!
:lol:

breaking news in local TV Bangladesh cricket board have officially protest to ACC against intentionally blocking mahmudullah riad in the last over by bowlar Iaz chima

oh chill out about afridi slapping people do you knw how fans act like? they r crazy and why wasnt security there to keep them at bay its a wonder afridi walked out with his hair and shirt intact every celebrity goes through it trust me fans are crazy if people get a hand of selena or teenage girls get a hand of justin:p:P they will tear them apart.... thats why seurity does the beating for the celebrity.....

p.s getting hit by afridi would be awsome just like getting hit by imran khan( that guy has landed a few blows too ):P

:::don't be a sore looser now. the game was played in the right spirit ::::

uh the rare moments where i agree with indians believe it or not i like these moments:p:P

Back
Top Bottom