What's new

Asia Cup FINAL match- Pakistan vs Bangladesh at Dhaka !

Pakistan or Bangladesh win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i do feel for bangladesh, don't know why, the effort they put in, the determination of doing something for their coutnry, but we had it as well.

Congrats to both teams, but WOOOHOOOOOOO

Good match.. Well done BD. Its just about the experience.increasing the competitions is good for cricket. I think they were the best team in this tournament.

i will like to congratulate all the Bangladeshi members, man, BD played great.. i hope and sincerely wish they can keep..
the future is bright, the new players are performing well nad more importantly, performing as one!
great fighting spirit and great show of talent!
kepp it up, congratulations!

and for the Pakistani boys, well,, celebrate, we have won the Asia Cup!

Well TBH< I did not hear any bangladeshi player congratulating the Pakistani team on this victory.
BUt what the hay.

Even though Bangladesh lost, but they played best cricket in the tournament...even batter then India and Pakistan

Love you Bangladesh :)

523057_373602672660902_117621244925714_1186992_504578197_n.jpg

For Indians :)

554788_257687967651721_999238765_n.jpg

For Pakistanis and Bangladeshis

Gotta love the reactions of Indians on different forums - Totally butthurt!Good Work by the Pakistani Team.I remember how some Indian Members were posting smilies on this thread when Bangladeshis were take our wickets but when Pakistani won..nothing from them just silence.

not to mention all the butt jokes you become center of as an Indian. And that stupid hard accent. And the sterotypical grocery guy, "hey man don't take my lottery ticket", say it in a strong indian accent and you get the gist.

iPhoneI live in New York and I would rather be called terrorist than be called indian..[/QUOTE said:
This nothing but flaming and spitting the venom.... Majority of Indians here on the thread have congratulated Pakistan for Winning the cup and acknowledged the fight put by BD. Not only that, BD have won the heart of Indian (and am sure of Srilankans as well) for winning the matches against us... This is being a stereotype.. Also there is nothing for which you should drag India and fellow Indians in this thread... You had your chance in the tournament and we had ours... You failed to beat us but won the cup... Thats good. We beat you but failed to qualify for finals... Thats bad on our part... But celebrating your Victory by bashing and insulting Indians is not Justifiable... There are good memberes like Asim Aqeel whoes not a single post you would find which is offtopic or for bashing us... I hope you learn something from that.... And for all of you we watched whole match (almost) and wanted BD to win not because we hate Pakistan, but we wanted a nation to rewarded for what they have done so far in cricket... Jo jeeta wohi Sikandar.. this is true but BD have won the hearts and wish they could register win of major tournaments..

Regards

Gotta love the reactions of Indians on different forums - Totally butthurt!Good Work by the Pakistani Team.I remember how some Indian Members were posting smilies on this thread when Bangladeshis were take our wickets but when Pakistani won..nothing from them just silence.
no you dont realise, that people in india are pissed with india for getting beaten in Aus and Eng. No one cared for this tournament. Seriously people have had enough of indian team and amount of meaningless cricket. Honestly I would be the first person to say that they deserve to be out. and even if Ind won, i would have said "bahar gaye to bane bakri, yehan aaker sher bane?". In fact even SRT's lame hundred did not have much jubilation as would have been if he did it in england

There are several reasons for Pakistan shouldn't win the final game. Why? I can explain the reasons.

Bangladesh:
10-15 years struggles
No champion history
Working hard training
shock India, Sri Lanka
long waiting
Must deserve Champion in front of them at Dhaka- (better for home fans emotionals)

Pakistan:
Stupid captain Misbah (if lose, he will be removed from the position)
Lose to England 4-0 ODIs recently
Lose to India recently, bad bowlings
Already won many championships (past)
Corruption/Bookies/Cheating (Aamir, Butt, Asif)
Don't need Championship

Predictions: Bangladesh will win.

Keep in mind- Pakistan gave the opportunity to Bangladesh- first ever win in the world cup.

How old are you mate???

There is an island called madagascar which used to be filled with a bird called Dodo for centuries. They had never seen Man. When the portugese first arrived there, unlike other birds / animals in the continent which used to take flight or run away at the sight of men, these used to dawdle toward Man. Man easily clubbed them to death and soon it got extinct. DOdo apparently means stupid in portugese.
I suspect the yournger generation of BDeshis have never ilved under Pak rule.

ok DODO thanx for letting us know. Now go back and do more dodo things while we celebrate here with our bengladeshi brothers.:wave:

One Bangladeshi died because of heart attack when Nasir Jamshed took catch of Mashrafee!

Bangladesh played out of their skins. Expecting them to beat 3 top teams in a row was asking for too much. And indeed they still haven't learned how to absorb pressure. They are a good team now - not too different from Sri Lanka in the early 90s. Remember, Lanka did not win anything of note before they straight away won the '96 World Cup. So well played Bangladesh - you will win tournaments in a few years.

Back
Top Bottom