What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only tendulkar is responsible for such a humiliating loss.He swallowed too many deliveries to get the hundred.india would have easily gone past 330 had it not been for tendulkar's slow innings.maybe he thought that bangladesh are nothing in front of us and we will get them out below 200,so relax.Thanks to dhoni who took indian score past 280.
The same kind of thing happened in the last game against lanka as well when gambhir and kohli,in pursuit of their centuries didn't up the scoring rate even after 40 overs even when they had 9 wickets in hand.india should have scored 325-330 in that game as well.No australian or south african would ever do that.Andrew Flintoff once got out against india looking for a six when he was on 99 in slog overs.
I agree, Tedulkar deliberately played this inning while others have not done this deliberately. Fielding was also brilliant. Only responsibility goes towards tedulkar even he knew the Bowling weakness of his team in the absence of Zaheer khan and Harbhajan Singh.

If there is happy ending, then these things shouldn't be counted.. avoid..

Dude, nowhere I related this to any conspiracy theory or something.. Question mark is on umpire and not on Indian team.. I don't think I would invite any controversy by bringing this decision in.

no the foot should cross the line

Not exactly but yeah it has to be more towards stumps..

On the line is not out ..

Line belongs to umpire, there has to be a portion of foot or bat just behind the line. Some times the thing goes so close that foot enters and bales go off in same frame, in that case benefit of doubt goes to batsman, probably this was case here

India has too many odds for tomorrows match. Poor Bowling line up in a must win game. How more horrendous can it get?

India has too many odds for tomorrows match. Poor Bowling line up in a must win game. How more horrendous can it get?
Pakistan fielding is very Bad from the first match in the history. They have habit to drop baby catches in pressure situation.:hitwall:
Bowling is our double weapon but you have batting and athletic fielders.
Catches win the matches:fie::cry:

yesterdays match was lost due to some good bangladeshi batting and much more poor bowling by india!!i dont understand why the hell ashok dinda was given a chance??and why jadeja and rohit are in the squad??bring manoj in place of rohit and ohh god pls make yuvraj available top take place of this jaddu!!zaheer ko kya hua hai bhai log???vinay was also bowling well..why was he rested???

Mushfiqur Rahim the boss! :smitten: ...

426893_326303614093805_106919529365549_937388_1066930830_n.jpg

And tomorrow

418452_391104017584611_197673703594311_1419726_2027261429_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom