What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Indian bowling is really really poor huh?

And our batting is shyte.

Bangladeshis look at this...................

426843_10150681619232698_105501412697_9169270_573342795_n.jpg

This guy looks Bangladeshi. Why is he supporting India?

we will see that tomorrow which one is more worse and our bowling would not that bad if we had zaheer and bhajji

I think you have serious issues with comprehension....Nowhere nuclearpak called any team worse.

Exclude bhajji from your list, he's not that good bowler.

If you ask me 95% of the blame for this loss goes to sachin and other 5% to those two misjudjed cathes that should have been taken.Bowling was never going to be our forte in this tournament.If we had umesh yadav and zaheer,our bowling wouldn't have been this much weak.On that they played Dinda who kept on bowling good length balls even in slog overs and batting powerplay.Irfan bowled well before the 48th over of the innings.Had we gotten 40 more runs,which could have easily happened if tendulkar had batted sensibly,bangladesh couldn't have ever thought of winning.

This was stupid on part of Indian selection committee. It's OK if they gave a rest to Zaheer but why Umesh yadav. That guy is young and just joined Indian team. And they dropped him. He was still the best talent from India as far as bowling is concerned. Irfan bowled horribly wrong in the death overs. He was supposed to bowl yorkers and instead he came with juicy full tosses which resulted in huge sixes. PK also gave 5 runs on the first ball thanks to that no ball plus full toss he gave. Overall bowlers performed very very pathetic and tendulkar with his selfish century played it's part too. Indian board needs to ask Sachin to retire at least from ODI's, He is a great. No doubt about that but like any other great he will have to retire someday. India has enough good batsman who can replace him like manoj tiwary or rahane. The youngsters now deserve a chance in place of him. Enough with bhagwan worshiping in my honest opinion.

Thanks for the link Kobirazz bro. I didn't know that such a thing happened. These awami dalal's have gone mad
so much so that they even bought dalali in cricket.:hitwall: Did any news paper published the news, what were all the reporters and journalists doing?:angry:

Oh India what a looser. A team which can't defend 290 from a Bangladesh has no right to say themselves a solid team. I never saw such a fragile bowling in my life. Not only fragile bowling but also Auto Run machine. Just like A RCS of SU30 with great RCS that can't defend JF17. Just a huge smoke to give Easy Runs.:meeting:

anyone can win india is favourite but pakistan should win if they play best their crickete

Well its a competition between Pakistan bowling V India batting. Last time in world cup our bowling performed extraordinary.
Now, I hope Pakistan will grab all catches this time because Catches win Matches

Back
Top Bottom