What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Illogical for the world and logical for some braindead

I think Pakistan will beat India in the 1st match but lose the final. I just have a gut feeling since Pakistan always loses the important matches.

But will be interesting to see who the local Bangladeshis will support. They will most likely support India.
Absolutely Wrong , Local Banglashi Support Is For Pakistan Only,You Will Again See Like Wc Tommorrow :D :D

yesterdays match was lost due to some good bangladeshi batting and much more poor bowling by india!!i dont understand why the hell ashok dinda was given a chance??and why jadeja and rohit are in the squad??bring manoj in place of rohit and ohh god pls make yuvraj available top take place of this jaddu!!zaheer ko kya hua hai bhai log???vinay was also bowling well..why was he rested???
Shakib's Out Was Not An Out , India Want To Win By Unfair Means , So they Lost :cheers:

unfortunatly
shantoo ka shatak bhi kam na ayaa....
khud to shatakoon ka shatak banaya per baharat ko duniya main badnam karwaya

( no copyright issue for indian TV channels ) :rofl:

waiting for 1:00 PM :pakistan:

Thanks bro.
Do you always support Cricket Pakistan or did you change your mind this time :D ?
PAkistan Is My All time favourite and I wish on my birthday I get the appropriate gift from my all time favourite team , insha allah , pakistan only pakistan will be victorious:pakistan::pakistan:

unfortunatly
shantoo ka shatak bhi kam na ayaa....
khud to shatakoon ka shatak banaya per baharat ko duniya main badnam karwaya

( no copyright issue for indian TV channels ) :rofl:

waiting for 1:00 PM :pakistan:
Insha ALLAH , Pakistan will be victorious tommorrow:pakistan:

Today is D day, let the best team win and let the match be an interesting one like all India Pakistan matches. :tup:

It's screwed up that match will start around 4 AM(USA). I can not watch the game. :hitwall::hitwall::angry:

Pakistan squad
Misbah-ul-Haq*, Abdur Rehman, Aizaz Cheema, Asad Shafiq, Azhar Ali, Hammad Azam, Mohammad Hafeez, Nasir Jamshed, Saeed Ajmal, Sarfraz Ahmed†, Shahid Afridi, Umar Akmal, Umar Gul, Wahab Riaz, Younis Khan

India squad
MS Dhoni*†, V Kohli, R Ashwin, AB Dinda, G Gambhir, RA Jadeja, P Kumar, IK Pathan, YK Pathan, SK Raina, R Sharma, RG Sharma, SR Tendulkar, MK Tiwary, R Vinay Kumar

Get ready for the much-awaited match of the Asia Cup Pakistan vs India

There is already a thread called 'Asia Cup 2012' please go there, thanks...

Back
Top Bottom