What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is already a thread called 'Asia Cup 2012' please go there, thanks...

Don't worry, many PDF members have a habit of creating another thread for the same topic. If I merge this thread to the sticky Asia cup 2012, someone else is going to create again. So I would take no action and let people decide where they want to discuss about Asia cup... and merge this thread to sticky Asia cup once the match is over

This is no joke... Look what Kholi is doing...
Virat-Kohli-gestures-to-f-007.jpg

Source: The Spin | Kohli's curses will only raise the hecklers during Australia v India | Sport | guardian.co.uk

Teams

Ashok Dinda was all over the place against Bangladesh, going for 38 off 5.2 overs, so India could consider bringing back Vinay Kumar, if he recovers from injury. There's still no indication that Manoj Tiwary, who has warmed the bench for so long he may have set it on fire, will get a game.

India 1 Gautam Gambhir, 2 Sachin Tendulkar, 3 Virat Kohli, 4 Rohit Sharma, 5 MS Dhoni, 6 Suresh Raina, 7 Ravindra Jadeja/Yusuf Pathan, 8 Irfan Pathan, 9 R Ashwin, 10 Ashok Dinda/R Vinay Kumar, 11 Praveen Kumar

With Shahid Afridi not in the best of form with the bat, Pakistan are likely to play an extra batsman, with Umar Akmal taking the wicketkeeping gloves.

Pakistan 1 Mohammad Hafeez, 2 Nasir Jamshed, 3 Younis Khan, 4 Umar Akmal (wk), 5 Misbah-ul-Haq (capt), 6 Asad Shafiq, 7 Hammad Azam, 8 Shahid Afridi, 9 Umar Gul, 10 Saeed Ajmal, 11 Aizaz Cheema

Stats and Trivia

The head-to-head record between the two sides in the Asia Cup stands at 4-4.

India have the better head-to-head record in matches played in Bangladesh, winning five and losing three

From Cricinfo

have to work on sunday :hitwall: :hitwall:
I am going to sports bar at eve to watch the match though :cheers:
India has to win or i am permanently going to strike out Cricket from my list of favorite games :)

Pakistan gona win. No doubt..
Let sachin score his 50th one day century.. And we will win..

Sachin has made 49 century in ODI and India lost only 14 times when Sachin made century. So be careful what you ask for....
His winning centuries are more than 2nd place Ponting's entire ODI centuries (30 century)...

Todays forecast:
India will win..sachin will score his 101 th ton

Back
Top Bottom