What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Error LoL :P They were showing the photo of Wahab riaz when Hammad came in :D :D

427614_375611182470485_111260635572209_1182194_947651554_n.jpg

418379_375607262470877_111260635572209_1182191_3462026_n.jpg

India can't play well. This is out of form team. :bunny:No bowlers and pathetic batsman. Bangladesh is better team than the India atleast they give good fight.

India is a very good and strong team with talented youngsters like kohli, raina and gambhir. Stop these stupid statements who will turn the whole thread into a troll fest.

India can't play well. This is out of form team. :bunny:No bowlers and pathetic batsman. Bangladesh is better team than the India atleast they give good fight.

Just by saying a team can't be pathetic or champ, one need to have a good look at the performance of teams. India always plays well on sub continent pitches, their batsmen Ghambir, Kohli and Dhoni are performing consistently. Their are performing fairly well.It would be much better if the comments are on merit.

I think Pakistan will beat India in the 1st match but lose the final. I just have a gut feeling since Pakistan always loses the important matches.

But will be interesting to see who the local Bangladeshis will support. .

No way :rofl:

That would come as a huge surpise to many Indians .

If this forum is any indication I foresee most Bangldeshis supporting Pakistan .

I think Pakistan will beat India in the 1st match but lose the final. I just have a gut feeling since Pakistan always loses the important matches.

But will be interesting to see who the local Bangladeshis will support. They will most likely support India.

Naa , it would still be good to finally have an Asia cup final without India - Srilanka playing in it

By the way I am starting to wonder , why do they call it Asia cup when only Bangladesh , India , Pakistan and Sri Lanka are Playing in it

They should either Change the Name to South Asia Cup or have atleast 4 other teams like Saudi Arabia , China ,Malaysia , Afghanistan to actually call it Asia cup

If this forum is any indication I foresee most Bangldeshis supporting Pakistan .

I think India are stronger side but its one of the great sports occassions when the 2 teams take on each other - it really is a fantastic spectacle. They say the best cricket battle is the ashes - dude in their dreams! Its surely Pakistan v India - great viewing. Good luck to whichever side wins!

This forum is no indication.. A lot of BDs on this forum are false flag Pakistanis in my view..

I think India are stronger side but its one of the great sports occassions when the 2 teams take on each other - it really is a fantastic spectacle. They say the best cricket battle is the ashes - dude in their dreams! Its surely Pakistan v India - great viewing. Good luck to whichever side wins!

No wonder they have deliberately arranged for the match on a sunday :D :tup:

This forum is no indication.. A lot of BDs on this forum are false flag Pakistanis in my view..

We are have a general chit chat about cricket and without fail foxbat you attempt to troll? Tell me and try to (for once) show some honesty - what do you gain attempting to troll? What do you personally gain out of this? Do you feel good when going to sleep? Just for today and in particular on this thread can we put the trolling away dude? Most Bangladeshis are putting their flags on their profiles because they are proud of their nation and the same goes for Pakistanis - we are both proud nations. Bangladeshis will be supporting whoever they want to and lets hope for a great game.

Pakistan will easily get victory against India in Asia cup. we will crush them and we will destroy their batting and teach them historic lesson.

It will be very difficult for pakistan to beat india in bangladesh...
If they do it in final then i will say pakistan truely carved their way back to limelight and will be force to reckon with in coming years ..
Let the team which put maximum effort both mentally and physically may win this cup

Pakistan will easily get victory against India in Asia cup. we will crush them and we will destroy their batting and teach them historic lesson.

hahaha okay then. :D

Even if India does lose the game, I fail to see how will it be a historical lesson? One team has to lose. It's only a part and parcel of the game. Whichever team plays better on the day wins. Simple!

These new members do get on my nerves! Not saying cuz he's a pakistani, new indian members are the same even. I think they shouldn't even be allowed to post. Let them observe and learn for first couple of days. Cuz I see so many names in pink before they even reach 100 posts :/

Back
Top Bottom