What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
England destroyed Pakistan- ODI FOUR** matches! :woot:

Pakistan played easily match with Bangladesh and exhausted Sri Lanka.

It is now time for ICC to check any bribes and investigate. I think, new policy should be required after match in order to find any guilty of any players in involved with money.

Is Pakistan won or taking bribes from Sri Lanka? Was India and Pakistan semi-final match involved with bribes?

You probably know nil about cricket

Ever heard about pitch conditions, weather and the moisture in the ground? ever wondered why Australia whitewashes everybody in Australia and suddenly start performing horribly in England or India? or India plays so good in India and suddenly perform like lower ranked team when they visit Australia?

Har cheez main conspiracies naa dhondha karo meray bhai

It's confirm, But if bangladesh defeated Sri lanka and India:woot:, then that would be different. So, overall we can see 2 Indo-Pak matches.

Who knows if India loses from Pakistan and BD wins India and SL.:shout:

Ramiz was of the opinion that Pakistan should have finished the match 20 overs earlier...In other words he wanted Pakistan to chase the target within 20 overs.

:what:

Ramiz was of the opinion that Pakistan should have finished the match 20 overs earlier...In other words he wanted Pakistan to chase the target within 20 overs.

:what:

no if i read your comments correctly, it would be 30 overs :O

but he is wrong to say that if its correct... Pakistan were down at 33/3... from there partnership of 152 in 26.1 is a massive achievement... Couldn't ask for better

no if i read your comments correctly, it would be 30 overs :O

but he is wrong to say that if its correct... Pakistan were down at 33/3... from there partnership of 152 in 26.1 is a massive achievement... Couldn't ask for better

Certainly he was wrong, in fact he shocked me - You don't expect such foolish analysis by a veteran cricketer.. IMO the way Pakistan were going they should have finished the match by 35 overs...

Congrats pakistan, was an easy win.

Pak vs India will be tasty :D

Sun Mar 11
08:00 GMT | 14:00 local
13:30 IST 1st Match - Bangladesh v Pakistan
Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur
N/A

Tue Mar 13
13:30 IST 2nd Match - India v Sri Lanka
N/A

Thu Mar 15
13:30 IST 3rd Match - Pakistan v Sri Lanka
Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur Clear 20° C
Forecast
Clear

Fri Mar 16
13:30 IST 4th Match - Bangladesh v India
Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur Sunny 20 - 32° C
Forecast
Sunny

Sun Mar 18
13:30 IST 5th Match - India v Pakistan
Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur Mostly Sunny 22 - 32° C
Forecast
Mostly Sunny

Tue Mar 20
13:30 IST 6th Match - Bangladesh v Sri Lanka
Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur Partly Cloudy 24 - 32° C
Forecast
Partly Cloudy

Thu Mar 22
13:30 IST Final - Pakistan v India

History Will Repeat , Pakistan Will Win Asia Cup In Dhaka Insha Allah .Congrates Team For The Victory.
Now It's Revenge Time .... Go Green, Go :pakistan:

I hope india wins tomorrow , then we will have India vs Pak final guaranteed .:guns:
India can't play well. This is out of form team. :bunny:No bowlers and pathetic batsman. Bangladesh is better team than the India atleast they give good fight.

India can't play well. This is out of form team. :bunny:No bowlers and pathetic batsman. Bangladesh is better team than the India atleast they give good fight.

:lol: we beat , Sri lanka in australia 3 out of 4 times and one time in bangladesh as well .We even beat Australia once in the ODI series .

We will beat Bangladesh tomorrow as well i hope :sniper:

I think Pakistan will beat India in the 1st match but lose the final. I just have a gut feeling since Pakistan always loses the important matches.

But will be interesting to see who the local Bangladeshis will support. They will most likely support India.

Back
Top Bottom