What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Naa , it would still be good to finally have an Asia cup final without India - Srilanka playing in it

By the way I am starting to wonder , why do they call it Asia cup when only Bangladesh , India , Pakistan and Sri Lanka are Playing in it

They should either Change the Name to South Asia Cup or have atleast 4 other teams like Saudi Arabia , China ,Malaysia , Afghanistan to actually call it Asia cup

afghanistan should have been included

Pakistan will easily get victory against India in Asia cup. we will crush them and we will destroy their batting and teach them historic lesson.

I think gentleman we have a venkat here. In my opinion Pakistan has not defined its batting order and are 2 to 3 players short with experiance. Its going to be a fantastic learning curve and great battle but believe Indias batting will hold the key.

No way :rofl:

That would come as a huge surpise to many Indians .

If this forum is any indication I foresee most Bangldeshis supporting Pakistan .

Though Bangladeshi muslims are divided as supporters of Australia, Pakistan, South Africa, India beside Bangladesh... all bangladeshi hindus are India supporter. Thats 1 crore. Beside there are many indian students in Bangladesh. So there will be good support for India... But most of the stadium will be supporting Pakistan without doubt.

Younis Khan CANNOT and MUST NOT play the next 2 matches. We need to get Asad Shafiq in at number 3, he excels in that position. We should test Wahab Riaz in the first match vs India. Wahab leaks a lot of runs but is a wicket taker, Cheema on the other hand is old and needs to be kicked out.

Everyone talking about beating India in the final of Asia Cup, that's bullshit.....Anyone witnessed the semi-final match in the world cup and final match in Twenty20 ???......Don't use chest thumping again and propaganda by Pakistan fans. We need to quit the habits of dream beating India.

That's bullshit!

You probably know nil about cricket

Ever heard about pitch conditions, weather and the moisture in the ground? ever wondered why Australia whitewashes everybody in Australia and suddenly start performing horribly in England or India? or India plays so good in India and suddenly perform like lower ranked team when they visit Australia?

Har cheez main conspiracies naa dhondha karo meray bhai

I don't know about other teams, which is not our problems. I discussed specifically about Pakistan. Yaar, I grew up watching Cricket many times, I watched the real professional of old good Pakistan team (i.e Saeed Anwar, Wasim Akram, Waqar Younis, many good role models).

I would recommend present Pakistan today (no superstars) that require to play honest, professional, and wise with the supervisor monitors of either ICC or ISI. So far, they accepted most bribes money through bookers. And accept cashs (defeated against India) in front of million Pakistan and India fans. You have no idea how I expressed very angry after semi-final.

Today I will definitely support India if final against Pakistan because they did well to serve India the best, none of Pakistan.

If Pakistan want to win final match, PDF or any organization should set up charity money in order to donate them to win the match, Misbah or Shahid Afridi will accept the offers no doubt! :enjoy:

Sorry for late response, I was outside.

so pakistani boys aap log aaj india ko support de rahe ho ya bangladesh ko ????

It would have been better if you didn't give your response. That would be much better. :)

Pakistan is going to beat India in the final, semi-final, quaterfinal, trophy final match hai na ? :rofl:

Same way previous years ago, almost all Pakistani including me was dream of beating India. What's the outcome?

Sorry, I was outside, not computer home at the moment....I am now back :cheers:

I don't know about other teams, which is not our problems. I discussed specifically about Pakistan. Yaar, I grew up watching Cricket many times, I watched the real professional of old good Pakistan team (i.e Saeed Anwar, Wasim Akram, Waqar Younis, many good role models).

I would recommend present Pakistan today (no superstars) that require to play honest, professional, and wise with the supervisor monitors of either ICC or ISI. So far, they accepted most bribes money through bookers. And accept cashs (defeated against India) in front of million Pakistan and India fans. You have no idea how I expressed very angry after semi-final.

Today I will definitely support India if final against Pakistan because they did well to serve India the best, none of Pakistan.

If Pakistan want to win final match, PDF or any organization should set up charity money in order to donate them to win the match, Misbah or Shahid Afridi will accept the offers no doubt! :enjoy:

Sorry for late response, I was outside.

hmm seems like you are still hurt about the loss of ODI and T-20 semi final vs India. Don't worry bro, its history... we also won T-20 World cup with no legend... and when you are hurt about the loss 2 matches, also think about the matches we won...

Pakistan is the only team to reach to Semi Final of all International tournaments since 2007. That's a great achievement. We almost reached the Final of another T-20 world cup when Hussey factor changed the game upside down. Yes India also won the ODI world cup and T-20 world cup but considering the overall performance of all nations... we haven't been bad in recent days of cricket.

You should not refute the whole team after 3 players were proven guilty of corruption charges just like Pakistan does not become a bad nation if few people are spreading violence in the country.

We are in process to redeveloping the team and we have managed to fill so many loopholes in the side. Now the batting is only worry-factor and it is also being addressed. Just wait and you will find big names coming from the same Pakistan side when these juniors grow up and are time-tested

Back
Top Bottom