What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If match was fixed then it would have been India vs Pak final
Coz it generates lots of income

But in this case bangla is winning so opposite

we should not forget that these match's r played in Bangladesh... so BD VS PAK OR BD VS IND OR BD VS SL .. will generate a lot of income :)

13 runs needed.... Can they do it :(

Bangladesh has a history of inconsistency.... so wait until the last run

200 up for Bangladesh!!!!

Just cool game could lead them to victory, and yep they have proved that they are genuine contenders of Asia cup. To me BD win will mark end of Asia cup for me. If Pakistan wins I will be a very happy man and if BD wins still I will be happy man. Well done Bengal Tigers
:pakistan:
If Pakistan Won , I would be surprised.. That will said to be won luckily .. But that would be against law of nature, Victory needs eagerness, patience and Teamwork .. Pakistan team lacks all of them, They show patience when there is no need.. They don't have spirit.. and Teamwork... Na, They lack it to... They always remain short of 30 to 40 runs from expected target.. Inconsistency with bat and Bowl as well.. They are not favourites...

they are in single digits now

9 required

2 more - so 7 runs required

If Pakistan Won , I would be surprised.. That will said to be won luckily .. But that would be against law of nature, Victory needs eagerness, patience and Teamwork .. Pakistan team lacks all of them, They show patience when there is no need.. They don't have spirit.. and Teamwork... Na, They lack it to... They always remain short of 30 to 40 runs from expected target.. Inconsistency with bat and Bowl as well.. They are not favourites...

oo mere khuda, sharam ker, its bangladesh

Pakistan should do whatever it takes to beat Bangladesh in their homeland just to get rid of the embarrassment of World Cup and those Pakistanis saying Bangladesh should win blah blah please stop this bahi-bahi bullsh!t.Pakistani team is paid for by the taxpayers of Pakistan therefore they should perform and win the matches.A big target is now gone ( India) which could have beaten us but i think Bangladesh can be taken care off by our team if they work hard and play well.

Bangladesh require another 6 runs with 5 wickets and 22 balls remaining

Back
Top Bottom