What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doesn't matter who wins the final now... Pakistan vs Bangladesh is the final of Asia Cup

:pakistan: :bangladesh:

oo mere khuda, sharam ker, its bangladesh
Nahi Bhai! Pakistan have power, But We as a nation lost our enthusiasm, Thats wat was our real nature...:frown:.. Every match Pakistan had played its more like that we tried to survive.. We aren't playing for Victory...

Poor Indians Even can,t reach Asia final. Bangladesh is better than India Team. Indians players are busy to lift Tickets. Very Bad Team. :rofl:
You should be happy dude - With India i think we would have lost - They just work too hard and prepare very well when they are playing against us so a big target is now gone.Bangladesh i think we can beat any day in the week very easily.I think the top tiers team of South Asia are obviously India and Pakistan and then the kids ( Sri Lanka, Bangladesh etc).

Bangladeshi players are going to receive lot of money for reaching to the Final... let alone winning the tournament

Its probably the first tournament in which they qualified for the Final

Correction: Sunil Gavaskar Said, its second ever they qualified for the finals of the tournament... So it must be another tournament they qualified -- probably against the minnows?

Bangladesh.gif
Bangladesh.gif
Bangladesh.gif

Good win by Bangladesh. However, i wanted them to loose so Pakistan could have a rematch with India.

these bengalis were celebrating indians rather than pakistanis in thematch and we pakistanis are happy that bangalis have reached the finals??

So now final is between Pakistan and B'desh.. I expect good cricket.

Back
Top Bottom