What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bong Bandhu, kothai tumi ? Congrats for gr8 show and all the best in finals...

these bengalis were celebrating indians rather than pakistanis in thematch and we pakistanis are happy that bangalis have reached the finals??
It's a big load of bullshit dude those people who believe in bangla-pakistani bahi bahi - I am just happy that India is now gone ( Very tough team to beat) where as Bangladesh i think we can easily beat.

Poor Indians Even can,t reach Asia final. Bangladesh is better than India Team. Indians players are busy to lift Tickets. Very Bad Team. :rofl:
You should be happy dude - With India i think we would have lost - They just work too hard and prepare very well when they are playing against us so a big target is now gone.Bangladesh i think we can beat any day in the week very easily.I think the top tiers team of South Asia are obviously India and Pakistan and then the kids ( Sri Lanka, Bangladesh etc).

It's a big load of bullshit dude those people who believe in bangla-pakistani bahi bahi - I am just happy that India is now gone ( Very tough team to beat) where as Bangladesh i think we can easily beat.

You're celebrating for the wrong reasons :lol:

Back
Top Bottom