What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The run rate is still above the required one. Still 5 wickets in hand. Bangladesh take it slow and easy

rohit: "I am an ardent INDIAN fan but still i would love to see Bangladesh winning this... its been a while we have seen some competitive cricket... will end the one sided games and all the big ones will be alert and careful while they play the Associate nations or the so called 'MINNOWS' (i hate this term though)"

Don't hope................... curse them like we do for Pakistani team... they will only win when nobody is expecting them to win

Pakistan and Bangladesh has been doing the samething in cricket nowadays
That Spirit Of Bangladeshi team must not be decreased down, They can win Asia Cup.. They have strength to write history and most importantly they got spirit and Form.. INSHA-ALLAH
There confidence don't let them defeat.

34 runs in 9 overs....

but their batting is unstable... I hope they can do something

If Bangladesh wins this match then which two teams will be in final and what's the date of final match for Asia Cup?

another 28 runs with 5 wickets and 48 balls remaining

2-3 more four & match is BD's pocket

That Spirit Of Bangladeshi team must not be decreased down, They can win Asia Cup.. They have strength to write history and most importantly they got spirit and Form.. INSHA-ALLAH
There confidence don't let them defeat.

Just cool game could lead them to victory, and yep they have proved that they are genuine contenders of Asia cup. To me BD win will mark end of Asia cup for me. If Pakistan wins I will be a very happy man and if BD wins still I will be happy man. Well done Bengal Tigers
:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom