What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
God dammit. I am a bad luck. I am out from this thread and will close my eyes for rest of the game.

Tamim out :( .

Nasir shakib and mahmadullah are the only batters left.

Got to question how the calender year for a cricketer is getting so so full.
Sri Lanka - arrived in Bangladesh 2 days before the start of this tournament. If they had got to the final then they would have played on thursday and then on monday they are starting an important test series against England!
This i think is overkill. Too much cricket. Sri Lankan players cant be focused with so much going on - they must be semi knackered and this game must be not important to them.

This is not overkill. This is the opportunity to test new players. Rest players and test out more. Teams like Pakistan which need new batsmen, this is the opportunity to get them and test them out on the field. That cheap A$$ IPL and now BPL is what is actually hammering batsman. Teams must play ODIs and Test series around the world. You think players like Wasim Akram, Waqar Younis, Saqlain Mushtaq, Imran Khan, Saeed Anwar, Sachin Tendulkar, Rahul Dravid, Sourav Ganguly are made by playing joke Premier league non-sense?

I don't know why they stopped the Asian Test Championship.

@ Donatello: It's true, the real form of cricket is still and will remain test cricket. It's trough playing test cricket that a cricketers true strength and weaknesses are revealed, and it's true tests that they become better.

Shakib is gone so my interest in the game

I will wait :D

Hope is dying slowly.......:cry:

Don't hope................... curse them like we do for Pakistani team... they will only win when nobody is expecting them to win

Pakistan and Bangladesh has been doing the samething in cricket nowadays

Back
Top Bottom