What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MODS PLEASE BAN THOSE IDIOTS WHO ARE TRYING TO POLITICIZE THIS THREAD

cricket is a game not world war, bharatis get over it

we are here still if he scored hundred here india had lost thank he did not scored hundred im against his hundreds

I think end of India-Pakistan rivalry is near. People started to show more interest in India-Aussi matches than India Pakistan. Sad truth is Pakistan is not a worthy opponent that they used to be.

We are still favorite in the Final. We will easily defeat India in the final match. We are stronger team and have ability to demolish any team in the world. For PAKISTANi FANS, BUY FIRE CRAKERS AND BE READY TO CELEBRATE WIN IN THE FINAL MATCH.

Hey peaceful,,

Well cant say about the final match.. Even dont know whether we gonna be there in finals... But we wanna enjoy this moment... For future which is uncertain, we should not stop enjoying and celebrating the present... Good luck for finals...

27822-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Set-Of-Four-Yellow-Push-Buttons-With-Laughing-And-Teasing-Faces.jpg

we lost only 2 times against low teams what about indians india lost to kenya 2 times against bangladesh 4 times and against zimbabwe india lost more than pakistan we never lost to kenya and once lost against bangladesh and once to ireland

Congrats Ind-ia and Say Congrats to me too coz i won 3.7 Petee lol

There are currently 231 users browsing this thread. (70 members and 161 guests)
Pukhtoon World_Peace desiman Abhishek_ raavan Don Jaguar ajaxpaul Archie Ruag JAT BALWAN sputnik muslipower Nelson kaykay TechMan Amolthebest IND_PAK nick_indian God of Death Indian Gurkha pdf_shurtah AvidSpice drunken-monke janon protest blood Peaceful Civlian gowthamraj Jarha sajan mafiya kobiraaz hawx Super Falcon sreekimpact Kesang divya ARCHON Haroon rafeeq void_0in humanfirst TalkToMe:D Aryavart xenon newdelhinsa mahi25 ICBM AbhimanyuShrivastav iPhone Xestan Bas_tum_Pak Peshwa sab

:woot:

And thanks to all Bangladeshi spectators who came to stadium for supporting India!! :enjoy:

I really think the game was fixed. Some of Pakistani fielding blunders were simply jaw dropping and cannot be explained.

I won't be surprised of it was fixed.

Back
Top Bottom