What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MODS PLEASE BAN THOSE IDIOTS WHO ARE TRYING TO POLITICIZE THIS THREAD

cricket is a game not world war, bharatis get over it

Don't worry they won the cricket match today. It is their day and they have all the rights to celebrate their win

You day is coming soon on 22nd of March Insha'Allah... so start preparing for celebrations :)

Seriously you don't care ?

No!!

tumblr_ls7crd3LJ11qafrh6.gif

:rofl:

I really think the game was fixed. Some of Pakistani fielding blunders were simply jaw dropping and cannot be explained.

I won't be surprised of it was fixed.

please don't start it , now the pakistani members will start saying its a raw conspiracy .

now which idiot suggested tuktuk to take batting first??? Idiot kahaka

You dreams are so small :angel:

See, the whole cup for me is the Ind v Pak matches, If India reach the final then I will again watch it with great interest as it will be an another Ind v Pak. But if we don't reach the final we have already done our job by beating Pakistan, we have won Asia cup 5 times in the past, that's a lot :D

I think end of India-Pakistan rivalry is near. People started to show more interest in India-Aussi matches than India Pakistan. Sad truth is Pakistan is not a worthy opponent that they used to be.

yes what ever, aussies have different standards, you guys cant match them, dont even have a complete team, just flat pitch batters, you couldnt even qualify for CW series final

and winning against pakistan doesnt mean you are world champions,you have shown standards at bangla match

Getting into conspiracy theory mode bro ?

Leave that to our neighbours . They will always be better than you at it :lol:

I would not have been suspicious had Pakistan made an effort.

The very fact that the Pakistanis didn't even make an effort to win is enough to make anyone suspicious.

Back
Top Bottom