What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
diwalimithai%5B1%5D.jpg
enjoy :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Allah ke fazal se, aur virat kohli jo ki ek meer, ek ghazi bankar aya aur maidan e jung par hindustan ka parcham faira diya.

Badi muddato se India-pakistan match ka intzaar kiya tha, Is ek mubhrak aur mukkmal fateh ke baad, seena aur chauda ho gaya.

Hindustan zindabaad.
:tup:

Now Indian members are getting banned .

should i remind the moderators about the behaviour of Pakistani and some Bangladeshi members on this forum when India lost the last match ??

We were being asked to commit suicide .

None of them were banned .

This is just wrong .

but anyways we won :smokin:

That truth cant be changed

We are still favorite in the Final. We will easily defeat India in the final match. We are stronger team and have ability to demolish any team in the world. For PAKISTANi FANS, BUY FIRE CRAKERS AND BE READY TO CELEBRATE WIN IN THE FINAL MATCH.

Now Indian members are getting banned .

should i remind the moderators about the behaviour of Pakistani and some Bangladeshi members on this forum when India lost the last match ??

We were being asked to commit suicide .

None of them were banned .

This is just wrong .

but anyways we won :smokin:

That truth cant be changed

He was banned because he brought Kashmir in to this. Cricket is cricket, enjoy it as a game... He was going over the limits. Don't think I would do injustice with anybody or give infraction without a valid reason

wahab was bad bad bad selection make sure he will not play in the team for next decade for me he is cusr like ferhat and misbah to the team

Kholi Strength is his big weakness if someone sort it out in future he is getting bad times ahead if he gets out india will be in pressure and misbah is big curse for pakistan we need to throw him out sachin should have made hundred but he dident thats why india won if he had scored india had lost

if sachin had hit a hundread, we would finished off the match by the 40th over, stop talking garbage please.

you guys are just flat pitch kings, how can you easily forget the phainti srilanka gave you in australia??

cometo australia we willmake you even better losers

Actually we won 3 out of 4 Matchs against SriLanka in Australia , and even chased down 320 in just 37 overs in our last match

Back
Top Bottom