What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no you guys are not worthy to be world champions, only flat pitch players
e
You are neither flat pitch kings nor fast pitch queens. So don't vent your frustration here. We are world champs and we rule world cricket off the field too. If Cricket is earth we are center of the world

Pakistan have 9 points india has 8 points, do some basic math 9 is greater than 8

The rudeness was unnecessary. Obviously I was unaware of pak's bonus point, which is why I asked the question. Someone had pointed out the points table before you replied, so your reply itself was unnecessary.

India Don,t sorry We will defeat you in the final with heavy margin. Pakistan Zindabad. We will take revengue in this week. Our batting right on Track. Can,t wait for rematch

I love lanka now.. we wont vote against u in UN.. win now against BD pleasee... i wont sleep with megan fox for a week i promise.

My memory is not so weak but I don't remember that when last time pakistan beaten India cricket team.

misbah is big curse for the team why he left ajmal onew over when we needed him to bowl and let giving bowlers overs who gone for 7 in over wahab selection from day one i was saying we dont need wahab but misbah and *** hole qasim took him in what he did in overs 50 runs and cheems was another curse dont need bowlers like these and afridi he sucks when he was batting did nothing and bowling is suck too he should not play now and why they all are bowling in virat pads bowl him off stump line and keep field on leg side dont give him runs on leg side easy ploy keep 4 fields on leg side he will force to play in leg

Back
Top Bottom