What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now the comment on the famous pakistani conspiracy theories:

Last time when India defeated pakistan in the world cup they were making all types of excuses but Bangladesh is a neutral venue.

Ganguly:183 in 1999. Captain:2000 * Dhoni:183 in 2005. Captain: 2007 * Kohli:183 in 2012. Captain: Very Soon?"

That's a given, I can bet my house on it, Virat is the next Indian captain.

Good game and congrats to India, i just wish we could get a more bowler friendly pitch for once, The ground especially the outfield is super fast in Bangladesh!

you guys are just flat pitch kings, how can you easily forget the phainti srilanka gave you in australia??

cometo australia we willmake you even better losers

we chase down 321 runs against sri lanka in 35 overs in australia , with virat murdering sri lankan bowling attack , and now here he has just beaten the sh!t out of pakistani bowling attack , which claims to be the worlds best , it so typical whenever you lose you start whining ,sore losers

A special Thank you to the people of Bangladesh for supporting India. :tup:

Trade-India-Bangladesh-1329715403.jpg

Joy Bangla, May Allah bless Bangladesh-India friendship :tup:

Why is that, wouldn't India and pak have the same points, why would pak qualify and not India? Net run rate?

Well Pakistan got one bonus point when they played against Sri Lanka so they have 9 points
India has 8 points

Bangladesh has 4 points and if they win against Sri Lanka with bonus point, its 9... and if they win simple game with 4 points... it will be equal to India... and which case they will see the result of the game both nations played head to head... and Bangladesh had won the game against India so they will automatically qualify.

Had the game against Bangladesh vs India was tied/NR.. It would be depending upon the net run rate... but its not a case here

Back
Top Bottom