What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Batting and Bowling was almost equal of both teams feilding made the difference

Why are you trying to ruins nick_indian's party ? You guys should enjoy the moment for the time being

Dude! If I were a fan of Pakistani cricket, I would be very much worried about repeated news of fixing of matches in which Pakistan is involved instead of making brownie points on an obscure internet forum.

yes what ever, aussies have different standards, you guys cant match them, dont even have a complete team, just flat pitch batters, you couldnt even qualify for CW series final

and winning against pakistan doesnt mean you are world champions,you have shown standards at bangla match

We won the last CB series in Australia by beating Australia 2-0 in the final in 2008. Didn't play well this time, but tell me when did Pakistan beat Australia in Australia :D

See, the whole cup for me is the Ind v Pak matches, If India reach the final then I will again watch it with great interest as it will be an another Ind v Pak. But if we don't reach the final we have already done our job by beating Pakistan, we have won Asia cup 5 times in the past, that's a lot :D

tumblr_lqtaozICpH1qdgfr7.gif

:enjoy:

now which idiot suggested tuktuk to take batting first??? Idiot kahaka

I think that was the only good decision made by him. Batting was fine too but Mr tuk tuk came & spoil everything, first he bat tuk tuk & stupid shots. In those last overs he could've hit boundaries & sixes as there were plenty of wickets & score could go much higher but he kept his tuk tuk pace onn.

Second was when he placed wrong fielding & the most stupid thing was he select rehab wiaz & drop sarfaraz(a regular wicket keeper). rehab turned out to be most expensive bowler & cuz of no proper keeper Pakistan lost one chance of out too. Not to mention plenty of missed runouts.

yes what ever, aussies have different standards, you guys cant match them, dont even have a complete team, just flat pitch batters, you couldnt even qualify for CW series final

and winning against pakistan doesnt mean you are world champions,you have shown standards at bangla match

True that..winning the world cup proved that we are world champions....deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom