What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First of all Congrats to Indian team... They deserve it... Secondly Congrats to our batsmen who played well beyond our expectations and posted a mammoth total but Thirdly and most importantly a big Laanat on our bowlers, fielders and dumb old captain Miss-baa baa blacksheep ul haq... He is a totally unfit captain for the shorter versions of the game... Learn from Afridi who gave up test captaincy on his own, cuz he realized he didn't have the temperament for Test. Tuk Tuk Misbah :mad:

Dude! If I were a fan of Pakistani cricket, I would be very much worried about repeated news of fixing of matches in which Pakistan is involved instead of making brownie points on an obscure internet forum.

LOL Who is the one who wants to score brownie points here ?

If I were an Indian fan I would be celebrating with the rest of the country for the time being rather than analyzing the opponents here

hahaha lol what an Irony we are again dependend on Sri Lanka to make sure that we go to the final....

¤Its just that last we wanted Sri lanka to loose the match against Australia

¤And this we want Sri Lanka to win the match against Bangladesh so that we can play the final...

0909221517571fireworks.gif.jpg

:chilli::chilli::chilli:

:rofl:
Did you read Pakistani and Bangladeshi members comments after India lost the last match ?

We were being laughed at and we were being asked to commit suicide .

Atleast we are being civilised .:smokin:

he he , they can only cheer on others achievements , be it cricket or anything else !! kudh to kuch ukhad hi nahi sakte

Seriously after losing to BD you should have committed suicide.;)

So I'm assuming that I'm talking to your ghostsince you would have committed suicide after losing to BD and getting knocked out in the World cup?

I don't remember which year it was but I suppose you must remmeber your death anniversary so please enlighten me. :lol:

ha!! talk to me when pakistan can ever win a world cup match against india , you can only win some series matchs .

Let me correct your sentence.

ha!! talk to me when pakistan can ever win a world cup match against india , while i agree you can win majority series matches.

So I'm assuming that I'm talking to your ghostsince you would have committed suicide after losing to BD and getting knocked out in the World cup?

I don't remember which year it was but I suppose you must remmeber your death anniversary so please enlighten me. :lol:

When we lost to BD we didn't kicked out of the WC but we qualified the final of that WC.

Kia ziada pi li jeet ki khushi main.

Back
Top Bottom