What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now I hope Pakistanis will not say as usual that the game was fixed .

Even if it was fixed , it is either ways due to faults with Pakistanis that they have lost this match .

The game was not fixed yaar... ab nai batain karne se kya faida

Both teams played well and the better team of the day won the match

Pakistan should have won this game but after the openers lost their wickets... nobody could score quickly... only Younis Khan played well besides the openers

why pakistani members are so overconfident. India can also beat pakistan we are capable and its cricket anything can happen then why to propagate pakistani victory which is subject matter of luck.

Popular in Pakistan? You know all those poor farmers don't you.:D

Those poor farmers of Pakistan? Nope I don't, I don't talk about suicide or suicide bombers whatever may be. It was your idea to suicide after losing. India lost to BD not you, but you lost to us. So as the winner, we should have some pity on you, pls don't go for suicide. pls.... :lol:

You lost to BD again in that WC. Bhool gaye kia.:)

Yeah we lost finals in that WC. So....... :D

But loosing to Ireland is worse than losing to Bangladesh . Ireland has hardly played any international matches compared to Pakistan .:bunny:

If India should have commited suicide after losing to Bangladesh , Pakistanis should have too done it probably in a an even more painful way than India. Fair game bro ;)

Bangladeshi crowd today proved that people on this forum has no connection to real life perceptions. This forum is filled with ultra-nationalist people.

Most of the crowd cheered for every boundary India hit and 'Jitega bhai jitega, India jitega' could be heard. Even though India's win today would win it would be harder for Bangladesh to come in finals now.

Just goes to show people on this forum don't represent true Bengali Muslim. They're still very much pro-India.

Match was fixed , whole game pakistani fielders were standing on boundaries when they should have played to close the field down for singles to build pressure

This Misbah character is a real 'sate bazzz'... someone need to check his account for dollars

Before the game even started he gave a press release

"The game is not a revenge game we are just playing it as a game" lol yeah right ... man with this attitude and captain Pakistan can't win Tournaments

Even Afridi was confused today not sure of what to make of his decisions
Just.....:rofl:
I only don't like his English which very much the case with all pakistani cricketers, otherwise he is ok guy with his character...
And he did commited mistake at the time of toss by batting first, he should have learnt something from the other matchs..:agree:

Those poor farmers of Pakistan? Nope I don't, I don't talk about suicide or suicide bombers whatever may be. It was your idea to suicide after losing. India lost to BD not you, but you lost to us. So as the winner, we should have some pity on you, pls don't go for suicide. pls.... :lol:

Good that you consider poor farmers of Bharat Pakistani. Keep it up.;)

Match was fixed , whole game pakistani fielders were standing on boundaries when they should have played to close the field down for singles to build pressure

This Misbah character is a real 'sate bazzz'... someone need to check his account for dollars

"The game is not a revenge game we are just playing it as a game" lol yeah right ... man with this attitude and captain Pakistan can't win Tournaments

Just.....:rofl:
I only don't like his English which very much the case with all pakistani cricketers, otherwise he is ok guy with his character...
And he did commited mistake at the time of toss by batting first, he should have learnt something from the other matchs..:agree:

u-are-amazing-and-u-lost-the-game.jpg

Weliyan di Kheed.

Pakistan should concentrate on other sports rather than this useless and time consuming game.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom