What's new

Asia Cup 2008

India in trouble......152/6 :)
good comeback by srilankans....

lolz Mendis strikes again.......RP singh gone.... 154/8 :)
so srilanka gona win this Final.....:agree:

Fantastic bowling by Mendis..
he bowled 6 overs. 1 Maiden. 9 runs given. and picked up 6 wickets.!!!!:flame:
wow.

India: 9 down......Dhoni gone....161/9.

its all over even before the fat lady sings!
mendis was sensational!
hard luck to India.

interesting stat:

India in finals: 22
won: 2
shared:2
lost: 18 - Wow!

Actually he is a finger spinner and there is no mystery in his action since he is a finger spinner he can bowl leg and off breaks with the same action.

when saqlain mushtaq invented the doosra he was un-playable also. took the fastest 100 wkts in ODIs. but sooner or later, teams adapted, other spinners learned his action watching film (murali, bhaijan etc).
the same will happen to this guy, but for the time-being he is the mystery bowler with the "carrom ball" action.

This is an indian specialty. one moment sehwag is flaying the Sri Lankan bowlers alive and india looks set to take the asia cup, and the next moment we are reeling.

i am terribly disappointed. i feel that we played well below our potential. i think india took SL lightly after we thrashed them in the last game. big mistake. and we paid very dearly for it.

This is an indian specialty. one moment sehwag is flaying the Sri Lankan bowlers alive and india looks set to take the asia cup, and the next moment we are reeling.

i am terribly disappointed. i feel that we played well below our potential. i think india took SL lightly after we thrashed them in the last game. big mistake. and we paid very dearly for it.

fair analysis!
does anyone know if ajanta mendis is somehow related to dalip mendis?

Sehwag and Gambhir were taking things a little too lightly, since 270 seemed easy on this track.
Gambhir threw away his wicket, and so did Sehwag.

After that, Mendis did the rest with his unreadable action.

Sehwag and Gambhir were taking things a little too lightly, since 270 seemed easy on this track.
Gambhir threw away his wicket, and so did Sehwag.

After that, Mendis did the rest with his unreadable action.

stealth - thats their style! - one seldom changes that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom