What's new

Ashok Leyland bags bus order from Bangladesh worth Rs 35 crore

But you can't afford that for government owned public transport. So stop abusing Indian vehicles because you can only afford these vehicle with your budget.
Govt. ordered korean buses for higher end services and ordered Indian buses for lower end services.And I wasn't insulting Indian vehicles because your trucks and buses are good if we consider the price they are sold at.

Govt. ordered korean buses for higher end services and ordered Indian buses for lower end services.And I wasn't insulting Indian vehicles because your trucks and buses are good if we consider the price they are sold at.

What is the make of the Korean Buses?

Which Ashok Leyland Bus Bangladeshi want?

bus.png

optare.png

AVIONULFspecial%20bus.jpg

FESLFBS4(165%20hp)%20CityBus.jpg

RESLFBS4City%20Bus.jpg

VestibuleBusBS3special%20bus.jpg

FESLFCNGBS4CityBus.jpg

TitanDouble%20Deckerspecial%20bus.jpg

88 AC buses for a value worth $ 6.5 million under the Indian Line of Credit (LoC) scheme

This says it all. Indians have utilized this Dalal gov period very well to dump all kinds of substandard junk into our country.:frown:

This says it all. Indians have utilized this Dalal gov period very well to dump all kinds of substandard junk into our country.:frown:

Ur govt is not paying for it.. BD are using Indian line of credit to get free buses, and u still complain...
Ashok leyland is a good company..
Dont see the horse mouth, when u get it for charity.. stop trolling..

Code:
Ur govt is not paying for it.. BD are using Indian line of credit to get free buses, and u still complain...
Ashok leyland is a good company..
Dont see the horse mouth, when u get it for charity.. stop trolling..

Stop farting your sev shena logic. What charity? We have to return this "loc" with interest and your
leaders forced it upon this dalal gov. We didn't needed it in the first place. You shameless bigots
are the ones farting out loud ignorantly all the time. Equating this Line of credit as "aid" and
playing kings with a corrupt dalal gov won't make you kings in reality.

^^you will return only loan you have taken without any interest so shut your mouth.

This is very strange. 50 percent of BRTC ( or whatever you guys call it ) fleets are composed of Indian made buses. They face a huge dearth of public transport solutions and yet here they are.......spreading their usual crap.

Makes me wonder, are these guys really bangladeshis ?

Code:

Stop farting your sev shena logic. What charity? We have to return this "loc" with interest and your
leaders forced it upon this dalal gov. We didn't needed it in the first place. You shameless bigots
are the ones farting out loud ignorantly all the time. Equating this Line of credit as "aid" and
playing kings with a corrupt dalal gov won't make you kings in reality.

There is no shiv sena in my state, my dear jamaati kid...
U remember 200 million $ have been written off? 200m$ is free for u.. Out of remaining 800million $ u have to pay just 1% interest..
know the economics kid... This is charity...
If u dont want, dont use the buses when they ply on the roads jamaati...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom