What's new

As Iran's Military Enters Iraq, Here's A Look At What They Have In Their Arsenal

Because if people don't act 'normal' by ISIS standards, they will simply be beheaded or their body parts amputated in the public.

This is the true safety, brought to you by ISIS brothers: Join us or donate your head to our cause.

From the Muhajirin (Foreign scums) and Ansar (Domestic scums).
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lmao, don't laugh too hard, I know what you meant, jokes on you.
edited

Everyone is painting ISIS as a terrorist, militant organisation but no one actually knows the ground realities. You can ramble on the internet about ISIS members killing people for no reason but FACT is, the situation in Mosul is calm and the people are getting on now, checkpoints have been removed, schools are operating as normal, under the authority of ISIS everything is going khush.

ISIS are giving what the government could not give. Let people brand them as 'wahabi', salafist etc. They believe in the fabricated definitions of those words created by the west, just scaremongering tactics...
I don't know if you really believe what you wrote or you are just writing for the sake of writing....I hope its not the former.,,atleast for humanity's sake!

Frogfoots are not on the level of A-10 when it comes to taking a beating. Second the ones Iran has are over 30 years old originally Iraqis with no modernization on them apart from "indigenous" mods. So yeah high IR signature combined with low altitude attack aircraft is a huge plus for shoulder fired SAMs.

I wasn't on the net then. Really it will take me two hours? barely took me a minute, right click and search image on the net. Your super duper planes are be all happy?

What am i to do with precision guided munitions when i am talking about frogfoots?
because the thing is not a precision guided munition at all

Frogfoots are not on the level of A-10 when it comes to taking a beating. Second the ones Iran has are over 30 years old originally Iraqis with no modernization on them apart from "indigenous" mods. So yeah high IR signature combined with low altitude attack aircraft is a huge plus for shoulder fired SAMs.
The point is not whether Su-25 is at, above, or below the level of the A-10. The point is that, like the A-10, the Frogfoot is designed for a certain mission and hardened accordingly, which makes it tougher structurally than say a Mig 29.

You lost me with that one, chief.:what:

1378330519903.jpg

Lmao, don't laugh too hard, I know what you meant, jokes on you.

Hi hi hi ... Ho ho ho ... Ha ha ha ...

So yeah high IR signature combined with low altitude attack aircraft is a huge plus for shoulder fired SAMs.
provided by whom? from halal dollars?
no aircraft is completely immune to MANPADs or shoulder fired new generation of SAMs let alone frogfoots. and I am not confident if A-10 would survive a SAM hit..

by the way.. A-10 does win in terms of its firepower due to its Gatling gun but dont discount even the old Su25.. the entire fuselage tub was made of titanium and could withstand 23 mm cannon fire. a pair of 30 mm autocannons were meant for anti armor role
Hinds and Su25 will do the job just fine for this pest control
nothing fancy is needed.
any psychological weapon will be best to break the appetite for violence these wahabist takfiri scumbags have developed.

psychological weapon you ask me?

• napalm
  • white phosphorus
  • cluster bombs
  • acid and nerve gas.

treat these cannibals, rapists and butchers as vermin .. just show them its the most horrific way to get 72 virgins so that they loose the appeal no matter how much halal dollars are flashed at them.

those who will bleed with human rights now please pray tell how much rights these scumbags offered to their pensioners? did they show any remorse in their numerous videos?

I think it will be more 'on the ground' Iranian special forces and units of light tanks that will be dispatched. Obviously Iranians are secretive about their weapons and therefore won't tell exactly what weapons. But sending in specially trained commandos with small arms and light weapons seems more realistic than all this fancy weaponry.

no aircraft is completely immune to MANPADs or shoulder fired new generation of SAMs let alone frogfoots. and I am not confident if A-10 would survive a SAM hit..

by the way.. A-10 does win in terms of its firepower due to its Gatling gun but dont discount even the old Su25.. the entire fuselage tub was made of titanium and could withstand 23 mm cannon fire. a pair of 30 mm autocannons were meant for anti armor role
nothing fancy is needed.
any psychological weapon will be best to break the appetite for violence these wahabist takfiri scumbags have developed.

• napalm
  • white phosphorus
  • cluster bombs
  • acid and nerve gas.

treat these cannibals, rapists and butchers as vermin .. just show them its the most horrific way to get 72 virgins so that they loose the appeal no matter how much halal dollars are flashed at them.

those who will bleed with human rights now please pray tell how much rights these scumbags offered to their pensioners? did they show any remorse in their numerous videos?

72 BBC !

The point is not whether Su-25 is at, above, or below the level of the A-10. The point is that, like the A-10, the Frogfoot is designed for a certain mission and hardened accordingly, which makes it tougher structurally than say a Mig 29.

Ofcourse, Frogfoot being the titanium flying death machine. What i am saying the new MANPADs that have gotten into the hands of the Jihadis can and do have the capability of bringing down these planes. Which apparently Iranian members dont seem to realise. A SAM hit can be too hot to handle for flying machines.

Frogs were made after the induction of A-10 right?

nothing fancy is needed.

• napalm
  • white phosphorus
  • cluster bombs
  • acid and nerve gas.

Habibi SAM dont care about the dollars it was bough with, it only care about the poor unlucky pilot who's day is going to get worse when he is lit up by an IR beam.

Yeah these insects need everything banned by the geneva convention. Hollowpoints, cluster bombs, phosphorous, napalm everything apart from nerve gasses. The gasses have lasting effects and will make the lives of unborn children, innocent, miserable. Other than that i agree with you a 100 percent.

These are the people we are fighting in the North Unkill. Any and everything that brings utmost pain on them is welcome.

72 Big Black Cocks = BBC

Sir ji your age is showing :D

Last edited:
I think it will be more 'on the ground' Iranian special forces and units of light tanks that will be dispatched. Obviously Iranians are secretive about their weapons and therefore won't tell exactly what weapons. But sending in specially trained commandos with small arms and light weapons seems more realistic than all this fancy weaponry.

I know they have to be discrete otherwise the obnoxious and racist Arab states will find an excuse to come out of their covers to safeguard their proxies.
Iranians have to be meticulous, and careful and avoid the Ayatullah emotions and rhetoric their enemy is very resourceful and great in numbers and is pumped up to the hilt with raw power and fanaticism.

but Iranian boots should avoid a general confrontation with the ISIS foot soldiers, instead they should strike at their nerve centers and coordinate with whatever airpower Iraqis have. who could tell there will be a time when USA and Iran would have to join forces to quell this savage menace of ISIS.. both countries must work carefully to resolve their differences .. I know it will cause anal pain to some countries but in the end it would only be mutually beneficial to both and Iraq.

Now tell me as a neutral person who has no sectarian or ethnic baggage ... why USA didnt seek help from Saudis? they are next door neighbors, are American "allies" and have formidable force made of the latest Western hardware that money can buy and then there is Bahrain as well? none have been consulted and the evil Iran is being approached? why?

Back
Top Bottom