What's new

As Iran's Military Enters Iraq, Here's A Look At What They Have In Their Arsenal

Iranian army drew a blank against Iraq for 8 years

US conquered Iraq within weeks.

Weak.

The coalition firepower gathered and used in 1991 was enough to destroy the military of any Muslim state, multiple states actually. Some people should do research before posting, many dumb comments.

VERY susceptible? As in, more so than other aircraft? Why?
I would think Su-25 - like A-10 Warthog - to be designed to take more of a beating than other aircraft.

Frogfoots are not on the level of A-10 when it comes to taking a beating. Second the ones Iran has are over 30 years old originally Iraqis with no modernization on them apart from "indigenous" mods. So yeah high IR signature combined with low altitude attack aircraft is a huge plus for shoulder fired SAMs.

now you checked and found what it is, well interestingly it took two hours. don't you think these ones are right tactical equipment ?
The Arkenstone - ارکنستون: Iran's Indigenous Precision Guided Munitions

I wasn't on the net then. Really it will take me two hours? barely took me a minute, right click and search image on the net. Your super duper planes are be all happy?

What am i to do with precision guided munitions when i am talking about frogfoots?

Last edited:
Just for clarity...Is this what you wish or is this your prediction?

Everyone is painting ISIS as a terrorist, militant organisation but no one actually knows the ground realities. You can ramble on the internet about ISIS members killing people for no reason but FACT is, the situation in Mosul is calm and the people are getting on now, checkpoints have been removed, schools are operating as normal, under the authority of ISIS everything is going khush.

ISIS are giving what the government could not give. Let people brand them as 'wahabi', salafist etc. They believe in the fabricated definitions of those words created by the west, just scaremongering tactics...

Everyone is painting ISIS as a terrorist, militant organisation but no one actually knows the ground realities. You can ramble on the internet about ISIS members killing people for no reason but FACT is, the situation in Mosul is calm and the people are getting on now, checkpoints have been removed, schools are operating as normal, under the authority of ISIS everything is going khush.

ISIS are giving what the government could not give. Let people brand them as 'wahabi', salafist etc. They believe in the fabricated definitions of those words created by the west, just scaremongering tactics...

Yes of course checkpoints are removed, of course there are no bombings anymore in Mosul as residents say. After all...... why would IS bomb a city they control.

The way some peoples brain works goes beyond my understanding. Even some people in Mosul are too dumb to question themselves why bombs quit going off and why checkpoints aren't required anymore.

Because if people don't act 'normal' by ISIS standards, they will simply be beheaded or their body parts amputated in the public.

This is the true safety, brought to you by ISIS brothers: Join us or donate your head to our cause.

From the Muhajirin (Foreign scums) and Ansar (Domestic scums).

Even some people in Mosul are too dumb to question themselves why bombs quit going off and why checkpoints aren't required anymore.

The Mujahidin heroes are preventing government agents from blowing up themselves in Mosul and other liberated areas, don't you see every other place under government rule witnesses suicide bombings regularly? You don't dare accusing our warriors of terrorism, that's not in their nature.

Yes of course checkpoints are removed, of course there are no bombings anymore in Mosul as residents say. After all...... why would IS bomb a city they control.

The way some peoples brain works goes beyond my understanding. Even some people in Mosul are too dumb to question themselves why bombs quit going off and why checkpoints aren't required anymore.

Did you read my second paragraph?
Because if people don't act 'normal' by ISIS standards, they will simply be beheaded or their body parts amputated in the public.

This is the true safety, brought to you by ISIS brothers: Join us or donate your head to our cause.

From the Muhajirin (Foreign scums) and Ansar (Domestic scums).

The Mujahidin heroes are preventing government agents from blowing up themselves in Mosul and other liberated areas, don't you see every other place under government rule witnesses suicide bombings regularly? You don't dare accusing our warriors of terrorism, that's not in their nature.

Take some time off the internet, it's not good for you.

Good morning Osama bahai !!!

Iran vs. ISIS ? Man, that's a tough one. Is there a way that BOTH could lose ?:cheers:

Iranian army drew a blank against Iraq for 8 years

US conquered Iraq within weeks.

Weak.

Idiotic conclusion based on lack of information.
First of all go and read about Iran-Iraq war history and understand who backed Iraq from 1980 to 1988 and then come and embarrass yourself (it'll takes a you a minute to get the picture). Since I don't want to waste my valuable time with someone who blurts out nonsense and feel opinionated about subjects that has no slightest idea about, I suffice to say that the whole purpose of that war was to bleed both sides and in 1990 coalition crushed an already tired Iraqi army. So you're wrong on both accounts. You are living in a free country, try to use your brain, research before posting nonsense.

Don't worry, I have a life and visit here only few times a day, and seriously not interested to wage a cyber jihad against infidels on internet. Is that the best answer you could come up with?

He is doing jihad al trolling or troll jihad !

He is trying to rape infidel Iranians on the net ...

Iran vs. ISIS ? Man, that's a tough one. Is there a way that BOTH could lose ?

In a way that U.S troops 'lost' to them? Yes possible, because they took heavy casualties from U.S forces in Iraq.

but unfortunate for you, we are not sending any ground troops.

Back
Top Bottom