What's new

‘As a Jew, I’m happier in Turkey than I’d be in Israel’

i was friends with a few Turkish jews (they've been there for generations; they live in communal buildings with star of david inscribed on entrance doors)

very good businessmen also.

I knew a few --- there's a prominent jewish family by the name ''Falay'' perhaps Turkish arkadashlar will know about them

In fact during the Spanish Inquisition, many Jews fled to the Ottoman Empire after Sultan Bayezid offered them refuge and asylum from a bloody persecution waged against them by Christians of Europe.

It seems Jews of today especially Israeli Jews are very unappreciative and are back stabbers towards Turkiye. No real surprise there. They train and supply PKK, attack the Flotilla, spread propaganda about Turkiye and "Armenian Genocide", and are now beginning to use the institutions within their control to harm Turkiye.

The Yehudi elite cannot be trusted in the long run, temporary business may be beneficial but in the end they aren't loyal.

In historical terms, these are the people the "Jews" (by the way, many Israeli Jews are Khazarian Jews) who even disobeyed their own God, not once but twice perhaps even after God had sent down Prophet Moses (Musa) to lead them to freedom out of Egypt. The point is whether you believe in that or not, Israel cannot be trusted.

It is good to see Turkiye take a harder stance of Israel, Turkiye does not need Israel.

In fact during the Spanish Inquisition, many Jews fled to the Ottoman Empire after Sultan Bayezid offered them refuge and asylum from a bloody persecution waged against them by Christians of Europe.

It seems Jews of today especially Israeli Jews are very unappreciative and are back stabbers towards Turkiye. No real surprise there. They train and supply PKK, attack the Flotilla, spread propaganda about Turkiye and "Armenian Genocide", and are now beginning to use the institutions within their control to harm Turkiye.

The Yehudi elite cannot be trusted in the long run, temporary business may be beneficial but in the end they aren't loyal.

In historical terms, these are the people the "Jews" (by the way, many Israeli Jews are Khazarian Jews) who even disobeyed their own God, not once but twice perhaps even after God had sent down Prophet Moses (Musa) to lead them to freedom out of Egypt. The point is whether you believe in that or not, Israel cannot be trusted.

It is good to see Turkiye take a harder stance of Israel, Turkiye does not need Israel.

And there you have it folks....i rest my case....

Turkeys PM said that next time he will ensure a warship along with aid trips , offcourse israel wont allow this an attack on turkish ship will escalate retaliation ! nightmare scenario juust starting to develop

Ismini güzel temsil ediyorsun, "h" harfinin yerini degistirerek.

Iblislik yapmana gerek yok, adamlar yahudi asigi olmuslar fakinda degilmisin?

Translation of the above: you're representing your name quite well, perhaps we should relocate the "h".
There is no reason behave like an iblis, they (indians) are in love with jews, aren't you aware of that."

My answer to the above would be, yes, there are many creepy hindus, but I am pretty damn sure you can find muslim among hindus too, all I was saying is that you don't need to trash them all and escalate things. After reading on from your reply, I can see just how much the replies has deviated from the topic.

All I am saying is that when tensions are running high, you need to be pragmatic and think on a proper course of action. Which for me means, prioritize your country and your citizens first.

For me the article means that even though Israel is doing their best to smear turkeys image, we should be more level headed instead of making rash decision or reacting based on our emotions, which is Erdogans biggest flaw if you ask me. I guess he should be reminded of the term "silence is gold".

I don't hold it against you for what you think of my name, "Seytan" is spelled in many different ways around the world, however I have explained how i came by this nickname in the "introduction" thread, and just in case you won't bother go reading the introduction thread, "my name is not a reference to the devil".

To be honest, before i became an active member of this forum i didnt dislike India and its people. Actually i thought of Indian people as generous and warm. After witnessing the behaviour of Indians i now know better. It seems that corruption and the caste system has laid teh foundations for your system. What i find most disgusting howvere is the level of @sslicking some Indians have.

Good for you you came to know about the evil Indian, a fricking no deal for us what an anonymous Turk thinks about us.

And has your country helped us in any war with Pakistan ? Israel has and as friends (I do consider Israel as India's friend) I defend the (self-defence) actions of Israel. If you have any problems with it, learn to live with it coz I dont give a damn.

As i have stated clearly, i don't accuse every Indian but those who continue to lick Israel's @ss and downgrade Muslims (including Turks).

So the pre-requisite for being an honorable Indian is to support the Muslim cause even though the palestinians are as complicit in terrorist acts that elicit the violent Israeli response ?

My answer to the above would be, yes, there are many creepy hindus, but I am pretty damn sure you can find muslim among hindus too, all I was saying is that you don't need to trash them all and escalate things.

Creepy Hindu ? All those who dont support the Islamic extremist actions like launching rockets into civilian areas of Israel and support the Israeli actions in self-defence become "creepy" Hindus ? Funny.

A mischievious editor maybe !

Oh great!

Another guy trying to weasel his way out of plain polling data and straightforward language...

Polling, being a statistical science, never proves anything -- it only indicates and suggests trends.

Give it a rest. We know EXACTLY why so many Indians jump to Israel's defence.

Riiight... now let's see their polling then. I wonder how he could conclude that having a positive view of their country = Indians seeing Israel as a model for "dealing with Muslims". Oh, I didn't know "joo", "hindoo" and "kaffir" was a race but it's clear that you think so.

Leave the poor bigot alone.

According to him every Indian is a Hindu and they support anything anti-Muslim and twists around with data that "suggests"/"may imply" certain terms according to convenience.

And yes, did I mention that those were published by Wikileaks which in other sections are derided as a CIA/Zionist plot to undermine Pakistan and the Muslim world ! :lol:

its soo common to see an idiot among indians:wave:

So true. You just appeared out of nowhere among us (Indians). :wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom