What's new

‘As a Jew, I’m happier in Turkey than I’d be in Israel’

Unlike you, i have actually been to Israel. Israel is certainly a paradise (hell, its so much more than that) when you compare it with the neighbourhood. The stories about discrimination is just stupid propaganda spread by jobless Arabs. They have some of the nicest people you will ever see.

Well, people in real life usually tend to be nicer. You see, in real life, there's no blanket of anonymity which they can cower behind.

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

OT: From what I can understand, this guy hasn't lived in Israel. (Correct me if I'm wrong). So everything he says is based on his perceptions of life in Israel viz a viz Turkey.

Unlike you, i have actually been to Israel. Israel is certainly a paradise (hell, its so much more than that) when you compare it with the neighbourhood. The stories about discrimination is just stupid propaganda spread by jobless Arabs. They have some of the nicest people you will ever see. Just because a few silly Arabs and goatherders spend time fantasising about the "collapse" of Israel spew venom about it all over the internet does NOT mean its an evil state.

About the checking, well what the hell are they supposed to do when surrounded by NATIONS that want Israeli blood? They retaliate when Arabs screw around with them......its not rocket science. You just reap what you sow.

About India, it does not feature in this discussion. There are numerous threads in this forum that demolish allegations you may have learned about it in your local madrassa.

Mech you are a terribly confused person to begin with. FYI it was the arabs who let the jews in Palestine thinking of them as Abrahamic family members. These scumbag like yourself have been stealing land and killing inncent people for half a century now son!!! Cant wait to see the look on your face when these Israhellis backburn you like what they have been doing for over 2000 years to Europeans!

Ehh... you may want to read up on India's stance on Palestine there genius. Here's a little article:

You keyboard warriors seem to be good at one thing; drawing broad generalisations upon the peoples of an entire nation without knowing the first thing about it.

...And your're trying to give us a lecture on racism?

I am not talking about the official stance of India, but of what i have observed in this forum. The majority of Indians HERE think that Israel has every right to suppress Palestinians.
Secondly, Mech who the hell are you to downgrade Arabs. Look at your own country, which is full of corruption, ***** and racism. If there is hell on earth, that is certainly India. Therefor you are right about one thing, compared to India, Israel is Paradise. You don't have to live in a country to understand its politics and how they treat "minorities". It is obvious that Israel has for decades massacred palestinians, the rightful owners of the land.

To be honest, before i became an active member of this forum i didnt dislike India and its people. Actually i thought of Indian people as generous and warm. After witnessing the behaviour of Indians i now know better. It seems that corruption and the caste system has laid teh foundations for your system. What i find most disgusting howvere is the level of @sslicking some Indians have.

I am not talking about the official stance of India, but of what i have observed in this forum. The majority of Indians HERE think that Israel has every right to suppress Palestinians.

And how did you get to that conclusion genius? Lemme' guess.

Israel = "joos"
India = "hindoos"

Both have a conflict with a Muslim state = "kaffirs".

Yes, just the pronunciation changed my perception entirely.

So what? he is an individual who live comfortable where he live, what does it mean? nothing meaningful there are millions Turks living abroad better then they do in Turkey, there are millions of Jews living abroad much better then they would have in Israel, and so on

1.5 mln Israeli Arabs prefer to live in Israel rather than in Arab countries. :thank_you2:

Yes, just the pronunciation changed my perception entirely.

your zeal that could very well be confused with fanatism or extremism is making me sick. If you can't handle decent conversations go somewhere else and rant as much as you want.

You will find plenty of people with different opinions than yours, and bashing the hindu's based on a few arses is not going to reflect well on you.

Back on topic. It's rather nice to see articles like this, and my only complaint is why couldn't they make more of these. It's the best reply to give when ministers, politicians, journalists etc. bash a country for their lack of decent treatement of minorities.

your zeal that could very well be confused with fanatism or extremism is making me sick. If you can't handle decent conversations go somewhere else and rant as much as you want.

You will find plenty of people with different opinions than yours, and bashing the hindu's based on a few arses is not going to reflect well on you.

Back on topic. It's rather nice to see articles like this, and my only complaint is why couldn't they make more of these. It's the best reply to give when ministers, politicians, journalists etc. bash a country for their lack of decent treatement of minorities.

While your colleague on this thread seems to be very hot headed, u sir seem to be more sane. While your name points to the contrary, in hindi Saithan means devil u know (i am just kidding and no disrespect intended here). What does the word mean in Turkish??

While your colleague on this thread seems to be very hot headed, u sir seem to be more sane. While your name points to the contrary, in hindi Saithan means devil u know (i am just kidding and no disrespect intended here). What does the word mean in Turkish??

That's "Shaithan" isn't it?

I met some Turkish Jews in Africa and they are warm and full of praise for their homeland Turkey. I believe that they are loyal to their state and whilst they embrace their religion, they owe no loyalty to Israel. I believe that this article just proves what they told me.

@ Selim. No need to bash India and its people just because a few Indians ticked you off. You are mistaken in your assumption that most Indians have no sympathy for the plight of the Palestinians.

To bust the knee-jerk Indian apologists' propaganda, here are the facts about Israel:

Segregation of Jews and Arabs in 2010 Israel is almost absolute - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Israeli poll: 75 percent favour deporting fellow citizens; Netanyahu favours birth control

Report: 44% of Israeli Jews support rabbis' edict forbidding rentals to Arabs in Safed - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

And how did you get to that conclusion genius? Lemme' guess.

Israel = "joos"
India = "hindoos"

Both have a conflict with a Muslim state = "kaffirs".

We know EXACTLY why so many Indians keep defending Israel:

The Hindu : News / The India Cables : Israel's PR offensive in India

their polling suggested many Indians actually see Israel as a model for dealing with Muslims — something the Israeli Embassy makes efforts to downplay.

Can you point out where i express any fanatic statements? Other than trying to defend the rightful owners of Palestine AND showing how Israelis treat Arabs. Downgrading arabic and muslim people while praising Jewish people, is that what you are used to hear and where your anger derives from? People like you are used to receiving mud and think it is disrespectful to throw 'em back. If you can't handle my posts, then don't read it. Before accusing me for fanaticism look at your own avatar.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

I met some Turkish Jews in Africa and they are warm and full of praise for their homeland Turkey. I believe that they are loyal to their state and whilst they embrace their religion, they owe no loyalty to Israel. I believe that this article just proves what they told me.

@ Selim. No need to bash India and its people just because a few Indians ticked you off. You are mistaken in your assumption that most Indians have no sympathy for the plight of the Palestinians.

As i have stated clearly, i don't accuse every Indian but those who continue to lick Israel's @ss and downgrade Muslims (including Turks).

Back
Top Bottom