What's new

‘As a Jew, I’m happier in Turkey than I’d be in Israel’

JuiceHater.jpg
juice3.jpg

We know EXACTLY why so many Indians keep defending Israel:

The Hindu : News / The India Cables : Israel's PR offensive in India

their polling suggested many Indians actually see Israel as a model for dealing with Muslims — something the Israeli Embassy makes efforts to downplay.

Too bad that I don't actually live in India so I'm not a "victim" of Israel's PR offensive and neither am I defending Israelis in this thread. That's just your pre-conceived perceptions talking. As for your article. Allow me to post the full quote:

According to the cable, Mr. Belotsercovsky “noted that their polling suggested many Indians actually see Israel as a model for dealing with Muslims — something the Israeli Embassy makes efforts to downplay.''

I know selective quoting can be fun but at least try to refrain from indulging too much in it. Question is does Mr.Belotsercovsky have any evidence to back up his theory?

PS: Keywords highlighted for the blind.

Too bad that I don't actually live in India so I'm not a "victim" of Israel's PR offensive and neither am I defending Israelis in this thread. That's just your pre-conceived perceptions talking. As for your article. Allow me to post the full quote:

I know selective quoting can be fun but at least try to refrain from indulging too much in it. Question is does Mr.Belotsercovsky have any evidence to back up his theory?

In fact most Indians don't know about Israel/Palestine problem.

I am not talking about the official stance of India, but of what i have observed in this forum. The majority of Indians HERE think that Israel has every right to suppress Palestinians.
BS. You know nothing. Support your claim with atleast one post.
Look at your own country, which is full of corruption, ***** and racism. If there is hell on earth, that is certainly India.

You say this. And then....go on to say this...
You don't have to live in a country to understand its politics and how they treat "minorities".

To be honest, before i became an active member of this forum i didnt dislike India and its people. Actually i thought of Indian people as generous and warm. After witnessing the behaviour of Indians i now know better. It seems that corruption and the caste system has laid teh foundations for your system. What i find most disgusting howvere is the level of @sslicking some Indians have.
Hypocritical? Or you joking? And you want us to take you seriously?

That businessman is as Turkish as any other. If it has come to this that he feels compelled to issue such a statement, it simply shows the level of insecurity he feels. Either that or he's too smart playing the field. I would bet on the latter.

your zeal that could very well be confused with fanatism or extremism is making me sick. If you can't handle decent conversations go somewhere else and rant as much as you want.

You will find plenty of people with different opinions than yours, and bashing the hindu's based on a few arses is not going to reflect well on you.

Back on topic. It's rather nice to see articles like this, and my only complaint is why couldn't they make more of these. It's the best reply to give when ministers, politicians, journalists etc. bash a country for their lack of decent treatement of minorities.

Ismini güzel temsil ediyorsun, "h" harfinin yerini degistirerek.

Iblislik yapmana gerek yok, adamlar yahudi asigi olmuslar fakinda degilmisin?

I have to agree with Selim, the majority of Indians i have met in this forum are all extremely pro-Israel and defend their rights to massacre arabs/palestinians. The saddest part, as one Indian has mentioned, is that they don't even have a clue about what is really going on in Israel/Palestine.

Hindustanis are such lapdogs, these people still display their incredible skill of servitude to Western nations and especially the Jewish entity of Israel. They say it's simple admiration, it's more than that it is an inferiority complex they struggle with. They are very protective of Jews even when it doesn't concern their interest.

It is not irrational to believe a Jew is happier in Turkiye than in Israel. Even many orthodox Jews are unhappy in Israel because the Government there isn't considered socially and religiously conservative enough in their perspective.

Too bad that I don't actually live in India so I'm not a "victim" of Israel's PR offensive and neither am I defending Israelis in this thread. That's just your pre-conceived perceptions talking.

That is FACT talking. You, like other Indians, love to play apologist for Israel.

It is important to negate your apologist propaganda with actual FACTS based on polls and court rulings.

As for your article. Allow me to post the full quote:

You need a remedial course in English and statistics. Mr. Belotersercovsky evidence is the polling data commissioned by his own embassy.

I posteed the link to the Israeli embassy poll in response to your pathetic attempt to play the race card by bringing in 'joos', 'hindus' and 'kaffirs' into the debate. Unable to address the substance of this thread, you resorted to cheap race/religion baiting.

We know EXACTLY what motivates you and other Indians to defend Israel so vigorously at every opportunity.

Hindustanis are such lapdogs, these people still display their incredible skill of servitude to Western nations and especially the Jewish entity of Israel. They say it's simple admiration, it's more than that it is an inferiority complex they struggle with. They are very protective of Jews even when it doesn't concern their interest.

It is not irrational to believe a Jew is happier in Turkiye than in Israel. Even many orthodox Jews are unhappy in Israel because the Government there isn't considered socially and religiously conservative enough in their perspective.

Servitude: The state of being a slave or completely subject to someone more powerful.

Hmmm... Now who do I know that fits the description in South Asia? Oh yeah! I think it's the same guys who are getting bombed by those Americans.

Hindustanis [...]are very protective of Jews even when it doesn't concern their interest.

It's got nothing to do with Jews. These Indians will support ANYONE against Muslims.

As the Israeli embassy's poll in India shows, may Indians admire Israel and see it as a model for "dealing with Muslims".

That is FACT talking. You, like other Indians, love to play apologist for Israel.

It is important to negate your apologist propaganda with actual FACTS based on polls and court rulings.

You need a remedial course in English and statistics. Mr. Belotersercovsky evidence is the polling data commissioned by his own embassy.

I posteed the link to the Israeli embassy poll in response to your pathetic attempt to play the race card by bringing in 'joos', 'hindus' and 'kaffirs' into the debate. Unable to address the substance of this thread, you resorted to cheap race/religion baiting.

We know EXACTLY what motivates you and other Indians to defend Israel so vigorously at every opportunity.

Riiight... now let's see their polling then. I wonder how he could conclude that having a positive view of their country = Indians seeing Israel as a model for "dealing with Muslims". Oh, I didn't know "joo", "hindoo" and "kaffir" was a race but it's clear that you think so.

Riiight... now let's see their polling then. I wonder how he could conclude that having a positive view of their country = Indians seeing Israel as a model for "dealing with Muslims".

Who said he deduced one from the other? These are two separate results of the poll.

Oh, I didn't know "joo", "hindoo" and "kaffir" was a race but it's clear that you do.

What part of "race/religion" do you not understand. And, Jews are considered a race as well as a religion.

Servitude: The state of being a slave or completely subject to someone more powerful.

Hmmm... Now who do I know that fits the description in South Asia? Oh yeah! I think it's the same guys who are getting bombed by those Americans.

Pakistanis do not exhibit servitude. However the corrupt Government of Pakistan chooses to sell-out the interest of Pakistan. That is the technical difference. Pakistan is not completely subject to any nations power, it's just the Government is corrupt and sells out the nation's interest to others. Hindustanis overall do demonstrate servitude to Western nations also including the Jewish entity of Israel. As it is clear on this forum the Hindustanis are lapdogs of Israel.

Besides, I kind of don't blame Hindustanis as it is true Hindustanis have been in servitude for a very long period.

Who said he deduced one from the other? These are two separate results of the poll.

What part of "race/religion" do you not understand. And, Jews are considered a race as well as a religion.

Well, have you seen the poll results? Do you know what the questions asked were? I'm guessing no right so you're just lapping up his words since it fits your agenda.

And I don't see "religion" in your previous post.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Pakistanis do not exhibit servitude. However the corrupt Government of Pakistan chooses to sell-out the interest of Pakistan. That is the technical difference. Pakistan is not completely subject to any nations power, it's just the Government is corrupt and sells out the nation's interest to others. Hindustanis overall do demonstrate servitude to Western nations also including the Jewish entity of Israel. As it is clear on this forum the Hindustanis are lapdogs of Israel.

Besides, I kind of don't blame Hindustanis as it is true Hindustanis have been in servitude for a very long period.

As far as anyone else is concerned your government represents your "people" so if an idiot votes for a useless government it's no one else's fault but the idiot's. And forget about us apparently "being" slaves. You guys still are.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom