What's new

‘As a Jew, I’m happier in Turkey than I’d be in Israel’

Leave the poor bigot alone.

According to him every Indian is a Hindu and they support anything anti-Muslim and twists around with data that "suggests"/"may imply" certain terms according to convenience.

And yes, did I mention that those were published by Wikileaks which in other sections are derided as a CIA/Zionist plot to undermine Pakistan and the Muslim world ! :lol:

That you for proving that reading comprehension is not your forte.
As for logic and mathematics, the less said the better...

Oh great!

Another guy trying to weasel his way out of plain polling data and straightforward language...

Polling, being a statistical science, never proves anything -- it only indicates and suggests trends.

Give it a rest. We know EXACTLY why so many Indians jump to Israel's defence.

Unless there was a question "DO you support Israel's handling of Muslims" or "Is the Israeli handling of Muslims good example to follow ?" and the people responded in the positive your so called "suggestions" and "trends" are worth nilch.

Heck I could support Israel just because thier name also starts with an "I".

That you for proving that reading comprehension is not your forte.
As for logic and mathematics, the less said the better...

Ok Einstein. I agree the evil Hindu does not count fudging around with poll and "suggesting" things that are not the case and that too said to be conducted by Wikileaks (which in Pakistani's parlance is a CIA/Zionist plot) as his forte or area of expertise.

Unless there was a question "DO you support Israel's handling of Muslims" or "Is the Israeli handling of Muslims good example to follow ?" and the people responded in the positive your so called "suggestions" and "trends" are worth nilch.

These are not my suggestions or trends.
The Israeli embassy, which commissioned the poll, analyzed the results.
The Israelis concluded that the polling suggests Indians view Israel as a model for 'dealing with Muslims'.
The Israelis are trying hard to downplay that image of Israel in India.

You can try to dance your way out of it, but it won't change the reality of the polling data.

Heck I could support Israel just because thier name also starts with an "I".

Yes, you, personally, may have whatever reason for supporting Israel. Polling doesn't make statements about individuals, and we don't know why each individual Indian poster on PDF supports Israel.

But the polling can give us general trends and a statistical view.

Ok Einstein. I agree the evil Hindu does not count fudging around with poll and "suggesting" things that are not the case and that too said to be conducted by Wikileaks (which in Pakistani's parlance is a CIA/Zionist plot) as his forte or area of expertise.

Spare me.

These are not my suggestions or trends.
The Israeli embassy, which commissioned the poll, analyzed the results.
The Israelis concluded that the polling suggests Indians view Israel as a model for 'dealing with Muslims'.
The Israelis are trying hard to downplay that image of Israel in India.

You can try to dance your way out of it, but it won't change the reality of the polling data.

Wikileaks quotes the Israeli ambassador coming to/suggesting some weird conclusion about a particular set of numbers and the resident genius concludes it is the god's word with no margin of error.

Funny !

Yes, you, personally, may have whatever reason for supporting Israel. Polling doesn't make statements about individuals, and we don't know why each individual Indian poster on PDF supports Israel.

But the polling can give us general trends and a statistical view.

Good, so can we conclude that the genius Israeli ambassador also does not know why the Indians supported Israel ?

As I said unless a question of whether the Israeli model of tacking terrorists is suitable is answered in the positive no fricking conclusion can be made as to the motives of the support.

p.s.:- I do admit that I admire the Israeli way of tackling terrorism like the Entebbe airport or their retaliation to the Munich massacres. But too bad for you the terrorists in those cases happened to be Muslims. Cant help it.

Good, so can we conclude that the genius Israeli ambassador also does not know why the Indians supported Israel ?

As I said unless a question of whether the Israeli model of tacking terrorists is suitable is answered in the positive no fricking conclusion can be made as to the motives of the support.

p.s.:- I do admit that I admire the Israeli way of tackling terrorism like the Entebbe airport or their retaliation to the Munich massacres. But too bad for you the terrorists in those cases happened to be Muslims. Cant help it.

I notice you quietly switched the subject from 'Muslims' to 'terrorists'.

The Israeli official's statement is about 'dealing with Muslims', not 'dealing with terrorists'.

Unless you believe that all Muslims are terrorists, it is not clear why you confuse the two statements.

I notice you quietly switched the subject from 'Muslims' to 'terrorists'.

The Israeli official's statement is about 'dealing with Muslims', not 'dealing with terrorists'.

Unless you believe that all Muslims are terrorists, it is not clear why you confuse the two statements.

Its not done quietly bro. Most Indians believe the 2 words go together and sometimes they make it blatantly obvious. Sad really as they have never heard of any other religions involved with terrorism. I dont want to go off thread and give you examples.
What my grievance with living in Israel would be there are some extremists namely zionists that are so extreme, that they wouldnt think twice at taking the law into their own hands especially now that the Israelis have started to arm the public.

Its not done quietly bro. Most Indians believe the 2 words go together and sometimes they make it blatantly obvious. Sad really as they have never heard of any other religions involved with terrorism. I dont want to go off thread and give you examples.
What my grievance with living in Israel would be there are some extremists namely zionists that are so extreme, that they wouldnt think twice at taking the law into their own hands especially now that the Israelis have started to arm the public.
Zionists are extremists, yet hundreds of Muslims from Sudan and other African countries come to Israel every month. :meeting:

our jewish citizens are safe and happy with living in Turkey! there has never been any incident
against our jews and they have contributed greatly to our society!

thanks god I am not a slave indian living in ashithole country like yours! dear cow lover :wave:

Zionists are extremists, yet hundreds of Muslims from Sudan and other African countries come to Israel every month. :meeting:

Yes they love Israel to their bones. Did you ever consider the fact that to get to Qudus they must go through the humiliation in you airports?

Yes they love Israel to their bones. Did you ever consider the fact that to get to Qudus they must go through the humiliation in you airports?
They dont come through airports, they infiltrate through Sinai.

darfur_refugees.jpg

They dont come through airports, they infiltrate through Sinai.

darfur_refugees.jpg

Off topic. I can put pics on here of Israeli soldiers being cruel to people. Does that mean all soldiers are bad. Please keep your pics on topic.
It seems to be that Turkey are a society that embraces culture and differtent religions. Turkey should be commended for this. Im pleased Jews live contently in Turkey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom