What's new

‘As a Jew, I’m happier in Turkey than I’d be in Israel’

Well, have you seen the poll results? Do you know what the questions asked were? I'm guessing no right so you're just lapping up his words since it fits your agenda.

He is quoting the results of their own poll. If you chose to selectively ignore his own statements, that's fine.

And I don't see "religion" in your previous post.

It's there. Read again.

He is quoting the results of their own poll. If you chose to selectively ignore his own statements, that's fine.

Well, I'd rather see the results of this poll myself. Without seeing how the poll was conducted. One cannot say for sure. And I believe what he said was that the poll "suggests". There's nothing conclusive about it.

PS: I see "religion" now. My bad.

It's got nothing to do with Jews. These Indians will support ANYONE against Muslims.

As the Israeli embassy's poll in India shows, may Indians admire Israel and see it as a model for "dealing with Muslims".

Oh cry us all a friggin' river. Its got nothing to do with "dealing with Muslims".

For me, its very very simple. When i read "stories" from publications like the gulf news , khaleej times i sometimes sympathise with the Palestinians........UNTIL I MEET SOME afterwards. Its an cycle.......i read the paper......i feel sympathy/empathy....then i see some Palestinians...POOF! Its gone. They are some of the most arrogant people you will see on the face of this planet.

My dad, he has Palestinians working under him....he shares my sentiments. My mom, generally has low opinion of the Palestinian kids she has to teach at school. So, its really not about "understanding" the Palestinian plight here. Btw, its not so bad there like the people portray it either.

Regards,

Oh cry us all a friggin' river. Its got nothing to do with "dealing with Muslims".

For me, its very very simple. When i read "stories" from publications like the gulf news , khaleej times i sometimes sympathise with the Palestinians........UNTIL I MEET SOME afterwards. Its an cycle.......i read the paper......i feel sympathy/empathy....then i see some Palestinians...POOF! Its gone. They are some of the most arrogant people you will see on the face of this planet.

My dad, he has Palestinians working under him....he shares my sentiments. My mom, generally has low opinion of the Palestinian kids she has to teach at school. So, its really not about "understanding" the Palestinian plight here. Btw, its not so bad there like the people portray it either.

Regards,

Nice going. You showed your racist face once again. So just because you have problem with some palestinian families they deserve to be massacred? How is your logic working? In Denmark the Palestinians are the most problematic people. They do most of the criminality, 7-8 times more than other people. But unlike you, i know that they come from very poor environments and it is normal behavour. i dont generalize.

Nice going. You showed your racist face once again. So just because you have problem with some palestinian families they deserve to be massacred? How is your logic working? In Denmark the Palestinians are the most problematic people. They do most of the criminality, 7-8 times more than other people. But unlike you, i know that they come from very poor environments and it is normal behavour. i dont generalize.

You want to say Israel are Devil and Palestine are Saint.

Well, have you seen the poll results? Do you know what the questions asked were? I'm guessing no right so you're just lapping up his words since it fits your agenda.

And I don't see "religion" in your previous post.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

As far as anyone else is concerned your government represents your "people" so if an idiot votes for a useless government it's no one else's fault but the idiot's. And forget about us apparently "being" slaves. You guys still are.

The government of Pakistan has politicians that are installed by the US and have affiliations with the CIA. Our general Kiyani visited the US about 10 years ago, before the conflict in Pakistan blew up. Rehman Malik is another CIA agent. Our citizens never elected Zardari, and to be honest I have no idea how the PPP even got in office. America has a school called school of dictators, where they bring generals from third world countries(main example being South America). In return for the power these generals and CIA agents become an asset to America.

My point being Pakistanis on the regular are opposed to the US and any foreign country on their soil, because they just want to strengthen their country.

Israel is a virtual war zone. Better off living in Saudi, lol :lol:

You want to say Israel are Devil and Palestine are Saint.

If you had the slightest idea about what's going on in Palestine/Israel you would not write that comment. Israel is on large scale murdering innocents and stealing their lands illegally. according to your thinking "native Indians were the bad guys because while defending themselves they killed american soldier.

Oh that's convenient! Yes! The racist card! I generalized 'cause everyone else on this forum "generalize" and "demonize" Israelis un-necessarily. You pricks call for the "extermination" of a people, of a community ( read Israel ) and then have the audacity to call me a "racist"? Now, how hypocritical is that?!

If you had the slightest idea about what's going on in Palestine/Israel you would not write that comment. Israel is on large scale murdering innocents and stealing their lands illegally. according to your thinking "native Indians were the bad guys because while defending themselves they killed american soldier.

I am illiterate and have no idea where Israel and Palestine are, but I like Peace loving peoples like HAMAS.

Out from here.

Oh that's convenient! Yes! The racist card! I generalized 'cause everyone else on this forum "generalize" and "demonize" Israelis un-necessarily. You pricks call for the "extermination" of a people, of a community ( read Israel ) and then have the audacity to call me a "racist"? Now, how hypocritical is that?!

Wow extermination. Get back to reality mate. no one ever said anything about exterminating anyone. Worse comment i have seen for a long time.

What's with some Indians here saying any Jew mildly critical of Israel is automatically a traitor? lolz...Israeli/American wannabes :P

Wow extermination. Get back to reality mate. no one ever said anything about exterminating anyone. Worse comment i have seen for a long time.

I've been using these forums for a while now...and have come across some very interesting comments on the Israeli plight. I suggest you so the same. Plenty of "extermination" calls to go around.

What's with some Indians here saying any Jew mildly critical of Israel is automatically a traitor? lolz...Israeli/American wannabes :P

Where did you get that from? I'm only here because some idiots can't seem to leave India/Indians out of any discussion.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

I've been using these forums for a while now...and have come across some very interesting comments on the Israeli plight. I suggest you so the same. Plenty of "extermination" calls to go around.

Why don't you focus more on the calls to exterminate Indians. :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom