What's new

Arrest of 8 Hindu men accused of gang rape & murder of a 8-yr girl in Kashmir sparks Hindu outcry

So ? What about 3 months prior? Ran out of tears then? Also this vote bank drama isn't something new , I've seen a.i.m.l support alleged murders families p.o.v , why pull the vote-bank argument now?
Huh? How ridiculous can you be? If BJP members support the criminals and you are in opposition then wouldn't you want the public to know that if you vote for those BJP imbeciles you would be voting for someone who condones such heinous act and protects the perpetrators? What, should those be put under the rug and come out when after people vote? People doesn't need to know what monsters they are voting for?

And what is this 3 months thing you are going on about?

Last edited:
South Indian states must think of brighter future. Join either China or Join United States & get out of the hands of these North Indian Aryan Hindu Savages who are treating southies s shit as Rama did in Vedic era. No wonder Rama did atrocities including rapes against Dravida Women..
Where did Ram do rapes against ‘Dravida’ women you illiterate scum?

Huh? How ridiculous can you be? If BJP members support the criminals

This was before the news flared up , it was a 3 month old news . Politician supporting alleged criminals for vote back is common In every state .
and you are in opposition then wouldn't want the public to know that if you vote for those BJP imbeciles you would be voting for someone condones such heinous act and protects the perpetrators?
So your entire pretext of argument is on how x political agenda rather than getting justice or the crime itself?

And what is this 3 months thing you are going on about?

The investigation started 3 months ago , then random minorities in Muslim dominated state were arrested so bjp flew in for vote bank. What's not to get.

This gets even murkier.
The first Post mortem report had no mention of rape.
It was only for murder.

Only after the local started raising Rohigya settlement issue in that area did mufti sent her henchmen, fired all the officials until that point & got the rape inserted.

Did the ADOPTED parents of this little girl just get away with murdering her for property?

A CBI report should settle all the BS.

Even strangely, it's the supposed rapists who are demanding CBI enquiry where as the victims ADOPTED parents are dead against it.

The post mortem does not have rape mentioned.
The forensics has no proof of rape.

Looks like her adopted parents killed the little girl for her property and are getting away with murder.

With due respect to all Indian mates here, what you have to say on those who are defending the rapists? That's so very disgusting to defend a rapist .

With all due respect to our Pakistani brethren, it's the supposed rapists demanding CBI enquiry & the adopted parents dead set against it.
One would imagine other way around.

Do you know that the first post mortem report does mention Rape and only murder?
Do you also know that there is ZERO forensic evidence for rape.

Why are the parties involved except the rapists dead set against the CBI taking over the investigation?

Oh, the minor rapist, he was giving exams in Bihar at that time he was supposed to have been raping the girl in Jammu. May be he teleported there.

Even strangely, it's the supposed rapists who are demanding CBI enquiry where as the victims ADOPTED parents are dead against it.

The post mortem does not have rape mentioned.
The forensics has no proof of rape.

Looks like her adopted parents killed the little girl for her property and are getting away with murder.
From the looks of it- it may be even murkier. Rip young soul.

With due respect to all Indian mates here, what you have to say on those who are defending the rapists? That's so very disgusting to defend a rapist .
Not defending the rapists sir. We are talking about the alleged rapists. As it stands- there is no forensic evidence against these guys. I am for a CBI investigation to catch the rapists if they were involved. The facts of this case don’t add up.

This was before the news flared up , it was a 3 month old news . Politician supporting alleged criminals for vote back is common In every state .

So your entire pretext of argument is on how x political agenda rather than getting justice or the crime itself?

The investigation started 3 months ago , then random minorities in Muslim dominated state were arrested so bjp flew in for vote bank. What's not to get.
Pretext here is, rather than the girl, you care about who says it. I don't care about any of your political parties or whatever.
Not defending the rapists sir. We are talking about the alleged rapists. As it stands- there is no forensic evidence against these guys. I am for a CBI investigation to catch the rapists if they were involved. The facts of this case don’t add up.
You are not unique. Many people of Alabama, US, in recent election said they did not believe the accusers that "Roy Moore" is a pedophile because he wasn't convicted and these people then went after the victim and their families. There most popular word was "alleged". I can see how people like them and you can always become the biggest detectives at times like these and deny allegation and pretend you care about the victim and you just haven't seen the prosecution yet.

You don't need to pretend that you actually care about any muslim girl getting raped, it's evident that's none of your concern. There isn't a single thread in PDF where I haven't seen every thread of kids getting raped or killed in Pakistan and the members not immediately condemning it or showing their grievance. Yet this thread, few Indians started posting other rapes from "other people" and coming up with their detective skills to do mental gymnastics out of this being a Hindu criminal.

Why does it matter so much if the killer is hindu? Those hindus aren't running for politics and just because those criminals happen to be hindus doesn't mean everyone is saying all hindus are like that. Somehow you need to know about every fact on this before you can make up your judgement.

Pretext here is, rather than the girl, you care about who says it. I don't care about any of your political parties or whatever.

You are not unique. Many people of Alabama, US, in recent election said they did not believe the accusers that "Roy Moore" is a pedophile because he wasn't convicted and these people then went after the victim and their families. There most popular word was "alleged". I can see how people like them and you can always become the biggest detectives at times like these and deny allegation and pretend you care about the victim and you just haven't seen the prosecution yet.

You don't need to pretend that you actually care about any muslim girl getting raped, it's evident that's none of your concern. There isn't a single thread in PDF where I haven't seen every thread of kids getting raped or killed in Pakistan and the members not immediately condemning it or showing their grievance. Yet this thread, few Indians started posting other rapes from "other people" and coming up with their detective skills to do mental gymnastics out of this being a Hindu criminal.

Why does it matter so much if the killer is hindu? Those hindus aren't running for politics and just because those criminals happen to be hindus doesn't mean everyone is saying all hindus are like that. Somehow you need to know about every fact on this before you can make up your judgement.
Because these PDF RSSers are part of those rapists.

Stfu you rabid bd. I would put you through a table if you made this argument to my face. You assuming that me being Indian or Hindu means that I don’t care about this innocent life that was lost is ignorant af and shows how freaking bigoted you are.
Read the details of the case- the 8 yr old kid was allegedly raped for days by multiple men - and the postmortem and forensics say there way no evidence of rape. If you actually read through the material available (which you claim to care about) before passing your doltish BD judgments- you’d see how some of this stuff doesn’t add up.
I want the CBI to be involved and give us a definitive answer instead of listening to your mindless BS and allegations. And yes-I believe whoever is found guilty deserves death- Hindu or not.

Back
Top Bottom