What's new

Arrest of 8 Hindu men accused of gang rape & murder of a 8-yr girl in Kashmir sparks Hindu outcry

Your view can go up your rear ......... and try keeping it their. A retard like you shouldn't only be banned on forums but should be paid a visit in real life.

If your lowlife self has never heard of a thing called condom, it will keep dreaming semen in everything.

And if your insensitive soul cannot see the helplessness an eight year old would face when sedated and raped repeatedly by eight men ...... a sh*thole like you would keep posting the idiot senseless questions like what about hair, what about no skin under finger nails .....

You can try visiting me in real life but I doubt that would end well for you, especially when I am realizing the scum you are.

You don't seem to give a crap that a 8 year was brutally murdered.
You seem to want your agenda to fit the narration rather than giving this little girl justice.

You don't want the best investigative agency of India to investigate the crime - I wonder why?
What pathetic human would not want to give to justice to this little girl?
How do your kind live with your self?

Because I have grown calling sh*t ..... a sh*t and he is a sh*thead ..... you can play bro bro with him.

Looks like you are swimming in it.
Try not swallowing it or perhaps it's too late for you.

I am ashamed to be called an Indian. Not just for this little girl but for all other little girls as well. F***ing ignorant low IQ subhumans living in this f**king country. I hope someone would bomb us to stone age so that we can start afresh.

You don't want the best investigative agency of India to investigate the crime - I wonder why?
What pathetic human would not want to give to justice to this little girl?
How do your kind live with your self?

A pathetic human (not exactly a human) like you would not want justice for this, because his insecure soul is filled with hate for little girl's religion, that is why the mofo posted pics of other young girls and tried bringing in religion.

You are the scumbag who is questioning your own police, the same police when it captures a militant it becomes hero, but when it tries filing charge sheet against rapists (who happen to be Hindu) your insecure rear starts peddling propaganda ...... the only thing a low life like you is good at.

You don't seem to give a crap that a 8 year was brutally murdered.
You seem to want your agenda to fit the narration rather than giving this little girl justice.

Yeah sh*t head its me who has been posting conspiracy theories on this thread to prove and support his hate filled propaganda.

You can try visiting me in real life but I doubt that would end well for you, especially when I am realizing the scum you are.

All it would take from me is a tight slap on your face ........ you won't even remember your papa after that.

Looks like you are swimming in it.
Try not swallowing it or perhaps it's too late for you.

Fantasies and dreams ......... the mind of a rapist defender on its display.

I wish a scum bag like you can never secrete ..... because that could lead to producing.

A pathetic human (not exactly a human) like you would not want justice for this, because his insecure soul is filled with hate for little girl's religion, that is why the mofo posted pics of other young girls and tried bringing in religion.

You are the scumbag who is questioning your own police, the same police when it captures a militant it becomes hero, but when it tries filing charge sheet against rapists (who happen to be Hindu) your insecure rear starts peddling propaganda ...... the only thing a low life like you is good at.

Yeah sh*t head its me who has been posting conspiracy theories on this thread to prove and support his hate filled propaganda.

All it would take from me is a tight slap on your face ........ you won't even remember your papa after that.

Fantasies and dreams ......... the mind of a rapist defender on its display.

I wish a scum bag like you can never secrete ..... because that could lead to producing.

heh,

Like I said, you are a piece of shit & you are repeatedly proving me right.

You don't give a damn that a little girl was brutalized. You for some strange reason don't like my idea that the best criminal investigative agency in India should deal with this and hang the b@stards who did this to the little girl.

In you sad pathetic heart, you think you are right. Sadly, you are a piece of shit & sadly will remain the same for rest of your life.

heh,

Like I said, you are a piece of shit & you are repeatedly proving me right.

You don't give a damn that a little girl was brutalized. You for some strange reason don't like my idea that the best criminal investigative agency in India should deal with this and hang the b@stards who did this to the little girl.

In you sad pathetic heart, you think you are right. Sadly, you are a piece of shit & sadly will remain the same for rest of your life.

I haven't even shared my views / opinion on this heinous crime, the charge sheet, the culprits, the accused, the victim and the sufferers .......

All I did is attack you for your obvious bias. Retard.

I haven't even shared my views / opinion on this heinous crime, the charge sheet, the culprits, the accused, the victim and the sufferers .......

All I did is attack you for your obvious bias. Retard.
@I.R.A , that guy kdpreddy doesn't care about the girl or the rape since she is muslim. All he wishes is that it doesn't somehow turn out that the imbeciles doing the crime are hindus. All his posting in this thread shows, he doesn't care at all about this girl, only politics is what matters to him.

1. Kotak Mahindra Bank sacks employee for justifying Kathua rape and murder: ‘Good that she was killed at this age itself, otherwise she would have grown up and come back as a suicide bomber,’ Vishnu Nandakumar had reportedly said.

Vishnu is RSS cadre.

They were just following the policy of Indian army in Kashmir. So its not surprising that majority of Indians are on the side of rapists.

Why is this a big news now? No one have a $hit for 3 months , all of a sudden congress is flooding the news.

I get it is a brutal crime but stop mixing $hitty politics into everything

No wonder Rama did atrocities including rapes against Dravida Women..
@The Eagle @waz

Since when is using blasphemous insults to hindu gods allowed in this site ?

Why is this a big news now? No one have a $hit for 3 months , all of a sudden congress is flooding the news.

I get it is a brutal crime but stop mixing $hitty politics into everything
The fact that certain BJP leaders are marching in solidarity with the criminals? How about that?

The fact that certain BJP leaders are marching in solidarity with the criminals? How about that?
So ? What about 3 months prior? Ran out of tears then? Also this vote bank drama isn't something new , I've seen a.i.m.l support alleged murders families p.o.v , why pull the vote-bank argument now?

Back
Top Bottom