What's new

Arrest of 8 Hindu men accused of gang rape & murder of a 8-yr girl in Kashmir sparks Hindu outcry

dear sanghi , theres no such nonsense of 10 headed shape shifting, its symbolic Ravan possesed intelligence and capability equal to 10 heads. If not for Vibhishana betrayal, a coward who fights using monkeys as shield as spies , would not be able to cause massive destruction, genocide and HR violation of prosperous Tamils' Lanka to install his puppet regime.

He is Tamil , given 6 heads by Aryan Brahmanist story writers , for Aryans anything defying logic is possible to fool and cheat the conquered naive natives
th
I’m no sanghi, you faker. You don’t know the alif bay pay of the stuff you speak about.
Where does Ram rape in the Ramayan? stick to what we were speaking about. Go google

I’m no sanghi, you faker. You don’t know the alif bay pay of the stuff you speak about.
Where does Ram rape in the Ramayan? stick to what we were speaking about. Go google

sanghi, theres no compulsion that one has to subscribe to pro Aryan brahmanical version of mythology or twisted history. Surpanaka was physically mutilated and humiliated based on the Aryan fabricated crime, the words of 2 brothers.

If she possessed the so called supernatural powers , theres no need for her to seduce a coward, who deserted his wife and children.

Ramayana justifies Aryan core values - women abuse (Ahalya raped by Aryan god Indra), native genocide, betrayal, back stabbing and use of proxies to fight wars. Invoking god to justify crimes against humanity.

M. C. Raj in his book Dalitology explains beautifully that how the story of Ramayan is the chronicle of the slaughtering of indigenous people of the land and how Ram helped to establish a bramhinical empire in the exotic land
http://www.academia.edu/16387225/Ramayana_and_Dalits

and the postmortem and forensics say there way no evidence of rape.

I think you forgot, there are policemen involved in this crime ......... they were not even registering the case, and how do you deny the fact that defenders of the rapists, stopped the aggrieved family from burying young child's dead body at place which they had bought and paid for ........ You can fight and hate the alive .... but it takes special kind of insensitivity and hate to show enmity towards a dead young child .... a dead young child .... for goodness sake.

The sold out media has done us a favour.
By highlighting this case, it has given the real media space to do real investigation.

Already the non-English media is questioning the shoddy job done by the local police

First anomaly -

(1) The Devsthan in Rasana village does not have a basement at all. It has 3 doors and faces the forest.

(2) The chargesheet says that the victim Asifa was kept prisoner in the basement. But the Devsthan has only one room.

Second anomaly -

In fact, the accused Vishal Jangotra was giving an exam at Khatauli in UP’s Muzaffarnagar, which is 500 kilometers from Kathua. The Amar Ujala report also contains a photo of Vishal’s signature in the official attendance book at K K Jain College in Khatauli.
untitled15.png

Other Anomalies -

Further, the police had said at first that the victim was first kept in an enclosure in Sanjhi Ram’s house meant for cattle. But Crime Branch went on to say that the child was kept in the Devasthan from Jan 10 to Jan 17. Sanjhi Ram’s daughter Monika says that her brother Vishal was in UP, where he appeared for his exams on Jan 9,11, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 29, 30. The Crime Branch argues that Vishal was actually in Jammu the whole time and his exam was being taken by someone else. The family is demanding that the Crime Branch substantiate this accusation by scrutinizing the handwriting in the attendance sheet and answer books and are demanding a CBI probe into the matter.

Still think this case should not be investigated by CBI?
If these people indeed raped the girl, then with this charge sheet, they are going to go scot free and there won't be justice for Asifa.
People must come together and demand CBI probe to separate truth from fiction and catch the real culprits.
I think you forgot, there are policemen involved in this crime ......... they were not even registering the case, and how do you deny the fact that defenders of the rapists, stopped the aggrieved family from burying young child's dead body at place which they had bought and paid for ........ You can fight and hate the alive .... but it takes special kind of insensitivity and hate to show enmity towards a dead young child .... a dead young child .... for goodness sake.
which is why I keep repeating that the CBI will shed light on the facts. There’s too many discrepancies right now.
Please stop your retarded tirade. I am not being insensitive- but you sure as hell are view everything with your moronic bias. Read what I’ve been saying. Just because I’m Hindu and Indian doesn’t give you the permit to call be an enemy of this poor soul. Stop it.
I want the culprits to be butchered- but pure allegations, all the discrepancies and the lack of proof with the initial forensic evidence means that the alleged rapists may walk away. I want justice for this innocent which is why I want the premier forensic analysts of India on it. Capiche ?

which is why I keep repeating that the CBI will shed light on the facts. There’s too many discrepancies right now.

Abay o chuttu singh ....... you the defenders of rapists keep parroting CBI, CBI .... without even knowing or explaining its jurisdiction in this matter, and the kind of crimes that agency can investigate, and who can request them. Hypocrites like you are clutching on straws, and that is what is frustrating, seeing d*ckheads like you trying hard to defend perpetrators of a heinous crime, because they happen to be your chaddi extremist ignorant intolerant brothers. You are so fcking screwed in your heads that you made it a top search on pron sites ......... dumb ***.

Please stop your retarded tirade. I am not being insensitive- but you sure as hell are view everything with your moronic bias.

No you cannot give a blow job ......... playing with words cannot hide your true colors. You are one of your chaddi brigade. The real hate filled extremists ....... the true aukat of chaddiz like you.

Read what I’ve been saying. Just because I’m Hindu and Indian doesn’t give you the permit to call be an enemy of this poor soul. Stop it.

You have been trying hard to defend rapists ...... using grammatically correct words doesn't change that. What you thought all of us are idiots who won't understand what lies behind your posts ...... you must be one hell of a fool to think so ....... but then again it is expected of you chaddiz ......

You have been trying hard to defend rapists ......

The only ones defending the murderers are you people.

It's strange to see people like you objecting to CBI investigation into this! I would imagine you to be thrilled. That you are not shows me you support the murderers and don't want the truth to come out.

Little guesses to the reasons, we all know them.

It's strange to see people like you objecting to CBI investigation into this! I would imagine you to be thrilled. That you are not shows me you support the murderers and don't want the truth to come out.

Your usual rants aside ......... enlighten us on CBI's jurisdiction, the nature of crimes it investigates and who can request for them. The culprits can chant CBI, CBI that doesn't mean a shiz.

Your usual rants aside ......... enlighten us on CBI's jurisdiction, the nature of crimes it investigates and who can request for them. The culprits can chant CBI, CBI that doesn't mean a shiz.

CBI does every investigation that police does but with better everything.
Only state govt can request them or SC can order it, after which the central govt can act.

CBI jurisdiction is all over India, where ever they are asked.
In most cases culprits don't want CBI to enter because with tools at their disposal, they can usually crack the case in matter of weeks.

LOL, the irony of the whole thing is that the muslim police man in J&K who is framing the Hindus is himself under rape investigation of a 9 year old girl, that too after killing her brother.

Go figure that.

CBI does every investigation that police does but with better everything.
Only state govt can request them or SC can order it, after which the central govt can act.

CBI jurisdiction is all over India, where ever they are asked.
In most cases culprits don't want CBI to enter because with tools at their disposal, they can usually crack the case in matter of weeks.

So Mehbooba Mufti doesn't have a say in this? Actually she is the one who can request it, CBI normally investigates financial crimes or high profile cases. And Jammu and Kashmir happen to be disputed territory, the state head till 1965 was called PM.

LOL, the irony of the whole thing is that the muslim police man in J&K who is framing the Hindus is himself under rape investigation of a 9 year old girl, that too after killing her brother.

Go figure that.

Useless rants ........ again.

So Mehbooba Mufti doesn't have a say in this? Actually she is the one who can request it, CBI normally investigates financial crimes or high profile cases. And Jammu and Kashmir happen to be disputed territory, the state head till 1965 was called PM.

The J&K must request this
Or the SC can direct it. Central govt can not take over state cases, especially crimes on their own.

Let's not get away from the discussion by talking about J&K legal position vis a vis India. does not help analysing the crime.

Do you know that Congress ex finance minister Chidambaram and his Family are desperately running around all courts of India to stop central agencies from investigating their cases?
No criminal wants to be investigated by CBI. Unlike the Police, once the CBI enters, their powers are far more and their moves are immediate.

The J&K must request this
Or the SC can direct it. Central govt can not take over state cases, especially crimes on their own.

Let's not get away from the discussion by talking about J&K legal position vis a vis India. does not help analysing the crime.

Do you know that Congress ex finance minister Chidambaram and his Family are desperately running around all courts of India to stop central agencies from investigating their cases?
No criminal wants to be investigated by CBI. Unlike the Police, once the CBI enters, their powers are far more and their moves are immediate.

So the accused culprits are trying to deflect and mislead everyone, especially when they themselves are ex policemen. They know how to misguide and misdirect. They knew CBI's involvement is next to impossible and hence made a demand. There prove my conspiracy theory wrong.

So the accused culprits are trying to deflect and mislead everyone, especially when they themselves are ex policemen. They know how to misguide and misdirect. They knew CBI's involvement is next to impossible and hence made a demand. There prove my conspiracy theory wrong.

CBI involvement is as easy as the govt sending an email asking centre for CBI help.

There was case few months back in Haryana where the police tried to fix bus driver for murder of a kid, CBI entered and within days solved the crime. read on it.

Back
Top Bottom