What's new

Army gives government 48 hour ultimatum: Shujat

Yara, for once, let us know, what actually is "good for Pakistan".............. what I don't get with you is, everything is either bad or worse with/for Pakistan.

Be clear:

1. Is PMLN good for Pakistan
2. Is PPP good for Pakistan.
3. Is JI good for Pakistan.
4. Is Maulana Diesel good for Pakistan.
5. Is PTI good for Pakistan.
6. Is TuQ good for Pakistan.
7. Are 'angels' good for Pakistan.

Or any combination of the above. Once you let us know, then we can proceed from there. Until then, you better keep your peace with America, and The American Way of Life.

"Good for Pakistan" is the only thing to let system continue. If they want marshal Law then it should the Last Democratic Regime in Pakistan. System should continue what ever it is, then only the leech of the system will be remove. New system brings new problem with it, and that also requires time to remove. They might be good or bad for Pakistan (depending upon your priorities) but certainly Breaking Pakistani System Again an again can't be good for the country any way.

And the time isn't as safe as before, this can easily trigger other muslim country like scenario.

Insurgencies wont spark if another election is called. PMLN cannot do a Jalsa without patwaris, you expect people to fight for them, that too against the country. Talk to your weed dealer, he's giving you something very strong.

Sindh and Balochistan are all in PML-N's favour. Punjabis won't like their mandate getting stolen. I'm not sure about unrest in Punjab, but Punjabis in Gujranwala showed that they're not too fond of this badmaashi. This is badmaashi and nothing else.

PS: Achakzai and Hasil Bizenjo already said that they won't tolerate any badmaashi.

Yara, for once, let us know, what actually is "good for Pakistan".............. what I don't get with you is, everything is either bad or worse with/for Pakistan.

Be clear:

1. Is PMLN good for Pakistan
2. Is PPP good for Pakistan.
3. Is JI good for Pakistan.
4. Is Maulana Diesel good for Pakistan.
5. Is PTI good for Pakistan.
6. Is TuQ good for Pakistan.
7. Are 'angels' good for Pakistan.

Or any combination of the above. Once you let us know, then we can proceed from there. Until then, you better keep your peace with America, and The American Way of Life.

The option he's looking for is 'Is American good for Pakistan'

Let the tyranny continue? Never thought I'd ever get such a reply, not from any red-blooded Pakistani!

"Good for Pakistan" is the only thing to let system continue. If they want marshal Law then it should the Last Democratic Regime in Pakistan. System should continue what ever it is, then only the leech of the system will be remove. New system brings new problem with it, and that also requires time to remove. They might be good or bad for Pakistan (depending upon your priorities) but certainly Breaking Pakistani System Again an again can't be good for the country any way.

And the time isn't as safe as before, this can easily trigger other muslim country like scenario.

Sindh and Balochistan are all in PML-N's favour. Punjabis won't like their mandate getting stolen. I'm not sure about unrest in Punjab, but Punjabis in Gujranwala showed that they're not too fond of this badmaashi. This is badmaashi and nothing else.

Have you ever been to Gujranwala? The prime problem with Gujranwala is that they're all too fond of badmashi.

Have you ever been to Gujranwala? The prime problem with Gujranwala is that they're all too fond of badmashi.

Yeah Gujrat and Gujranwala are notorious, but generalizations are not right.

PS: Badmaashi is bringing a few Peshawaris and burgers, and trying to "overthrow" government. Chief justice's long march was legitimate. This is not legitimate at all.

PS: Achakzai and Hasil Bizenjo already said that they won't tolerate any badmaashi.

Those are your wishes being stated as a fact. (wrongly)

Yeah Gujrat and Gujranwala are notorious, but generalizations are not right.
It's ok when you do it, eh? Besides, you already admit that they're notorious for it - doesn't that justify me generalizing?

Let the tyranny continue? Never thought I'd ever get such a reply, not from any red-blooded Pakistani!

:o:What is the average color of Pakistani Blood? Yes, since this is the system. Where people choose to be ruled by something. And time fixes the issues in the system.

Last 60 year this musical chair of Army, Politician, Politician Army has ruin the system noither Any single politician or Army General.

Those are your wishes being stated as a fact. (wrongly)

I used the term "might".

It's ok when you do it, eh? Besides, you already admit that they're notorious for it - doesn't that justify me generalizing?

Yet not everyone is a badmaash. Pakhtuns are also stereotyped as badmaash and ultra racist, does that justify stereotyping them?

So sad that you didn't get the irony in my statement. Maybe that's the limitation I'm dealing with, in the shape of PMLN automatons.

:o:What is the average color of Pakistani Blood?

o bhai can somebody enlighten me on few points

1. Isint there any sort of impeachment process for the prime minister if found guilty in corruption?
There certainly is, take him to a court,get him convicted and he ceases to be the PM. Gillani had to step down in the past after getting convicted.

2. Why is it looking like "Jiski lathi uski bhens" kinda prime ministership of pakistan?
Because it is being made to look like a Jiski Lathi Uski Bhens PMship. 15 out of the 18 parties are standing alongside PM on his stance. Just the PTI-which despite questioning the legitimacy of parliament, reluctant to resign-, Q league and one man party AML are with the sit-in.
3. Isint this going to destroy very fabric of the Pakistani constitution and the PM office will loose its credibility?
Who cares?

Insurgencies wont spark if another election is called. PMLN cannot do a Jalsa without patwaris, you expect people to fight for them, that too against the country. Talk to your weed dealer, he's giving you something very strong.
Most off those who voted for PMLN if you ask them they will tell you that they know that Nawaz is corrupt but he is less corrupt than Zardari and has more experience in politics than Imran Khan

(Reuters) - Besieged Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has been assured by the country's military there will be no coup, but in return he must "share space with the army", according to a government source who was privy to recent talks between the two sides.

Last week, as tens of thousands of protesters advanced on the Pakistani capital to demand his resignation, Sharif dispatched two emissaries to consult with the army chief.

He wanted to know if the military was quietly engineering the twin protest movements by cricket star-turned-politician Imran Khan and activist cleric Tahir ul-Qadri, or if, perhaps, it was preparing to stage a coup.

According to a government insider with a first-hand account of the meeting, Sharif's envoys returned with good news and bad: there will be no coup but if he wants his government to survive, from now on it will have to share space with the army
Pakistan crisis puts army back in the driving seat| Reuters

Supporters of anti Nawaz voices need to understand that those they support will get nothing but Pakistan's tryst with democracy will have a couple of wheels removed as this drama goes on. There will be no new elections...nothing...but an elected government of Pakistan will soon find itself emasculated and that will create a systemic problem into the future. No gain for the protesting groups but plenty of pain for Pakistan's democracy. Nawaz Sharif "won" as big a mandate as is likely possible but it is more likely than not that he will soon just be a mayor of Islamabad (the irony that Pakistanis would say something similar about Karzai is hardly lost on anybody) and any new election in the future will likely be for that position alone. Talk about hacking at your own legs with an ax.......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom