What's new

Army gives government 48 hour ultimatum: Shujat

Mate, he won't become a martyr......................

People are reading too much between the lines. Army is not coming however Imran is not backing down from his demand of Pm resignation, Nawaz has changed IG of police, things might get uglier. Nawaz knows it has become increasingly difficult for him to hold on to power. He might want to become a political martyr by initiating violence, getting people killed and forcing the hand of the army to intervene.

Mate, he won't become a martyr......................

Bhai Pakistan main jahiloon ki kamai nahi ha. This is the reason we are where we are today. People lack even the basic common sense.

Making him a martyr would rather be a small thing for them.

I was 'almost certain' that Army was not behind this but now I have doubts. The Zaid Hamid interview posted by @Proudpakistaniguy a couple of days ago was the first hint that the security establishment wanted IK to follow certain script--which the idiot couldnt follow faithfully.
If true then this is an indirect coup. If true then what a sad day for Pakistan! Tomorrow anyone can grab a few thousands and march toward the Red Zone.
But I still wish NS had not made Musharraf an issue; Mush is a 'has been' and was not worth pricking the army for.

Of course the "angels" are behind all this from Day One. It will put everyone in their place as planned. In the long term, it will be bad for Pakistan, but no one cares about that.

democracy is the only way forward for Pakistan, any unconstitutional act must be avoided , it is the job of politicians to run the country, the Army should not get involved as it will ultimately harm the growth of our institution's , Pakistan was created in a democratic way, by a democratic leader who respected & adhered to the constitution. our Quaid lived his life on democratic principles, his sister Madr e Millat Fatimah Jinnah struggled for democracy

say no to undemocratic forces

democracy is the only way forward for Pakistan, any unconstitutional act must be avoided , it is the job of politicians to run the country, the Army should not get involved as it will ultimately harm the growth of our institution's , Pakistan was created in a democratic way, by a democratic leader who respected & adhered to the constitution. our Quaid lived his life on democratic principles, his sister Madr e Millat Fatimah Jinnah struggled for democracy

The whole meddling by "angels" is unconstitutional and illegal. But, there will be no open coup due to other constraints, which is why we have the present engineered and manipulated ruckus. This figleaf will not be enough to prevent national shame once again.

There aren't any signs or indication of army getting involved any time soon. These thali kaa ladoo are worried, if the democracy progresses, as it is they are out of Job for good.

Most these politicians were against any operations to go after terrorist. They like the chaos more the better, people worried about their security and safety. No one notices these incompetent Harrami parasites eating away at the base.

Last edited:
An army coup at this moment would actively start insurgencies in other provinces, potentially even Punjab. Mark my words. And I know a lot about these chaudhary biradiraan. They had an entire "Wajahat force" of escaped criminals and murderers in Gujrat. Nawab Bugti was right about these people; they have sold their zameer. They're basically sore losers, repeatedly losing all the elections in past 6 years. They're the lowest form of human existence. In other words, the scum of the earth. In order to become a king's court jester, they'd sell their own mothers even.

PS: I have confidence in General Raheel still. I hope that being a relative of the martyrs, he won't get coerced by these shameless and opportunistic people.

There aren't any signs or indication of army getting involved any time soon. These thai ke ladoo are worried if the democracy progresses, as it is they are out of Job for good.

Most these politicians were against any operations to go after terrorist. They like the chaos more the better, no one notices these incompetent Harrami parasites eating away at the base.
Army will have to intervene the city is Islamabad any voilence and they would come if nothing happens between politicans and most probably he said this on signal from Army

Yara, for once, let us know, what actually is "good for Pakistan".............. what I don't get with you is, everything is either bad or worse with/for Pakistan.

Be clear:

1. Is PMLN good for Pakistan
2. Is PPP good for Pakistan.
3. Is JI good for Pakistan.
4. Is Maulana Diesel good for Pakistan.
5. Is PTI good for Pakistan.
6. Is TuQ good for Pakistan.
7. Are 'angels' good for Pakistan.

Or any combination of the above. Once you let us know, then we can proceed from there. Until then, you better keep your peace with America, and The American Way of Life.

Of course the "angels" are behind all this from Day One. It will put everyone in their place as planned. In the long term, it will be bad for Pakistan, but no one cares about that.

Army will have to intervene the city is Islamabad any voilence and they would come if nothing happens between politicans and most probably he said this on signal from Army

No they dont. its the Job of the police and not the army.

Yara, for once, let us know, what actually is "good for Pakistan".............. what I don't get with you is, everything is either bad or worse with/for Pakistan.

Be clear:

Or any combination of the above. Once you let us know, then we can proceed from there. Until then, you better keep your peace with America, and The American Way of Life.

Ouch Ouch Ouch!!!!!!!!!!! syed sahib ka porra ka pora game tum nein tubah ker diya.:cray:

Be clear:

Good luck :pop:

An army coup at this moment would actively start insurgencies in other provinces, potentially even Punjab. Mark my words. And I know a lot about these chaudhary biradiraan. They had an entire "Wajahat force" of escaped criminals and murderers in Gujrat. Nawab Bugti was right about these people; they have sold their zameer. They're basically sore losers, repeatedly losing all the elections in past 6 years. They're the lowest form of human existence. In other words, the scum of the earth. In order to become a king's court jester, they'd sell their own mothers even.

PS: I have confidence in General Raheel still. I hope that being a relative of the martyrs, he won't get coerced by these shameless and opportunistic people.

you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard.jpg

There will be no open coup.

Back
Top Bottom