What's new

Arjun News & Discussions

The test can be rigged to make Arjun win. Therefore, the army is force to buy more Arjuns from the politicians. The winner is the Pakistani arm forces as they would rather face Arjuns.

If Arjuns are superior compare to T-90, then India made a grave mistake by buying the 1000+ T-90s. So did India made the mistake of buying the T-90s or are Arjuns made to win the comparason?

The test could have also been rigged to make T90 win...as its Army's favorite tank as of now....Plus some Kickbacks.........

T90 as of now are better than the tanks available with our enemy....and Arjun did beat that...so now we have got two tanks that are better than the tanks our enemy has......what say you.

You thought you are the only one who can twist the words ....:rofl:

i think T 90 will be the MBT for indian army , but arjun will be used to replace T 72

The test could have also been rigged to make T90 win...as its Army's favorite tank as of now....Plus some Kickbacks.........

T90 as of now are better than the tanks available with our enemy....and Arjun did beat that...so now we have got two tanks that are better than the tanks our enemy has......what say you.

You thought you are the only one who can twist the words ....:rofl:

I'm not twisting the words but asking a question

If Arjuns are superior compare to T-90, then India made a grave mistake by buying the 1000+ T-90s. So did India made the mistake of buying the T-90s or are Arjuns made to win the comparason?

Just a simple question, not a tough question.

As I mentioned before, one thing that Pakistanis and Indians can agree on is for India to buy more Arjuns.

Indians: Indian military should buy Indian made tanks. National pride.
Pakistanis: Indian military should buy Indian made tanks. Victory in the tank battles.

well,Al khalid does not has the speed to match the Arjun..Arjuns will be deployed in deserts so speed would matter a lot,even if Al-Khalid or i should say copy of Type-59 does manage to escape,Lahat will take care of it

i think T 90 will be the MBT for indian army , but arjun will be used to replace T 72

Well, India has over 3000 T-72. If Arjun is slated to replace T-72, than Arjun would become the MBT for Indian army.

Did you understand my post.......

Let me help you.....

T90 is better than the tanks that are available with our enemy>>>>>>and Arjun Beat T90>>>>>>>>>>>so Now we have two tanks that are better than the tanks available with our enemy.........and that is all you need...to win a war......a weapon that is better than the weapon with the enemy.....it may not be the best in the world....it just has to be better than the one with the enemy.....

So Arjun...and T90 are better than the tanks that enemy has......thats precisely what is required.

Is there any harm is getting more strength?? Why cant we have T-90's and Arjun?? We get 1000 T-90's because the Arjun was delayed, and Now Arjun proved better, that dosent mean we scrap down the contract signed for 1000 T-90's.....

We can very well have both Arjun and T-90's in our arsenal

The test can be rigged to make Arjun win. Therefore, the army is force to buy more Arjuns from the politicians. The winner is the Pakistani arm forces as they would rather face Arjuns

wait there !! .....do you mean to say that the test was conducted in a manner so that the Arjun comes as a winner ??? :lol::lol:

I think I will leave it just here.I cant tell you what pleases you,but if you continue to think that Arjun is of no use againsta the enemy in the battle,then I dont think I will able to make you understand.
and who is teh winner ,please don tell that..let them face it first !!

No mistake anywhere brother..for you the enemy already fears T 90so its good we have the machine to frighten them...and as for Arjun...just wait and watch ;)

Did you understand my post.......

Let me help you.....

T90 is better than the tanks that are available with out enemy>>>>>>and Arjun Beat T90>>>>>>>>>>>so Now we have two tanks that are better than the tanks available with our enemy.........and that is all you need...to win a war......a weapon that is better than the weapon with the enemy.....it may not be the best in the world....it just has to be better than the one with the enemy.....

So Arjun...and T90 are better than the tanks that enemy has......thats precisely what is required.

So how much is Arjun nowadays? Is it cheaper now that Indian army is ordering more. How come suddenly, Arjun is a better tank than T-90. When T-90 was superior to Arjun.

diversifying your arsenal is not a grave mistake last time I checked. Pak has been making such mistakes in the past by relying on the same type of equipment. We have learnt from their mistakes and try to keep multiple tanks from different providers.

Is there any harm is getting more strength?? Why cant we have T-90's and Arjun?? We get 1000 T-90's because the Arjun was delayed, and Now Arjun proved better, that dosent mean we scrap down the contract signed for 1000 T-90's.....

We can very well have both Arjun and T-90's in our arsenal

Arjun was capped at 124.. It was regarded as a failure. Now India is buying more... A lot of confusion. So that is why others are doubt the validity of the test.

So how much is Arjun nowadays? Is it cheaper now that Indian army is ordering more. How come suddenly, Arjun is a better tank than T-90. When T-90 was superior to Arjun.

Hardwork pays buddy, DRDO was criticized by the army itself, Now DRDO challenged the army to conduct trials, Army Did it and had no complaint against the Arjun which outgunned there MBT in each and every battle scenario...

no ,T-90 were the chosen MBT because Arjun was late because of so extensive testing.T-90 will serve a different role especially in Punjab.where there are plains and not too hot

on one side you make fun of Arjun that it took so much of time to mature and on the other hand you doubt how come it suddenly became better than T90.

It took time cause we improved it till the time it didn't come up to the standards of International tanks.

Back
Top Bottom