What's new

Arjun News & Discussions

You know, a lot of us have mocked the DRDO for their "incompetence" in many projects and there is no doubt that they do have a lot to answer for. This however is a moment for all of us who only blame the DRDO to revisit our opinions and our biases because it appears and I stress on appears that the army was in the wrong on this one. That could mean that there is a possibility that they were wrong on a lot of other issues. Need to look closer on all such decisions.

This round goes to DRDO.:cheers:

Years ago i spoke to a T-90 tanker and according to him the T-90 was dead accurare even while traversing over rough terrain, just who were the tankers behind the T-90? With that kind of hit probability, or lack there of, it makes me wonder if the T-90 was set up to fail in favore of the Arjun.

I wouldn't be too surprised if its a face saving move. They probably have grade school kids drive T-90.

Years ago i spoke to a T-90 tanker and according to him the T-90 was dead accurare even while traversing over rough terrain, just who were the tankers behind the T-90? With that kind of hit probability, or lack there of, it makes me wonder if the T-90 was set up to fail in favore of the Arjun.

you forget one thing man, t-90s for india is severaly downgraded version, i think that why it lack accuracy like orginal t-90 in russia

I'm certain that Pakistani guys, from the 4 star generals to the guys in here, rejoice over this news. They would rather face 10000 Arjuns than 100 T-90

250 ordered

500 planned

2000+ MBT's needed before 2020

Unless we hear of a massive order of T-90's

There will a few thousand Arjuns

:lol: :lol:

Well , well how the tables have turned .
I did not have a solid reply for you when you mocked my words the first time, But now i do.

haha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also enjoy Arjun pics

CIMG2549.JPG

CIMG2550.JPG

CIMG2548.JPG

CIMG2546.JPG

CIMG2545.JPG

CIMG2543.JPG

there wont be any AL-Khalid left for T-90 to fight for Arjun will take them down

Really??? well, if I'm sitting in the Pakistani tank, I would rather face Arjun than a T-90. Are you saying that Indian generals and politicians are so stupid that they would buy 1000 T-90s if they do not think its a tank that is more suitable for their need?

Really??? well, if I'm sitting in the Pakistani tank, I would rather face Arjun than a T-90?

You are not wrong,cause T 90 is belived to be more powerful than Arjun...but latest tests has proven that Arjun is more powerful than the t 90.

Are you saying that Indian generals and politicians are so stupid that they would buy 1000 T-90s if they do not think its a tank that is more suitable for their need?

They know very well which tank is of how much importance..this is exactly why more Arjuns are being purchased.....If they know that the enemy sitting inside their tank would fear to face T 90 but not Arjun then why would they purchase more Arjun??..think on that !!

Really??? well, if I'm sitting in the Pakistani tank, I would rather face Arjun than a T-90. Are you saying that Indian generals and politicians are so stupid that they would buy 1000 T-90s if they do not think its a tank that is more suitable for their need?

Its good that enemy thinks the way you do.....remember....Patton Tanks....and all that........an excellent example of overconfident aggressor.....plays in India's hands.....add to this the capability to manufacture as many ..without any challenge.....it makes a lot of sense...

Pakistanis would have a way of knowing the T90s by way of an arrangement with Saudi Arabia....but can they learn about Arjun Tank.....No.

I'm certain that Pakistani guys, from the 4 star generals to the guys in here, rejoice over this news. They would rather face 10000 Arjuns than 100 T-90

So what could be better than this.. We are happy as well as our neighbours are happy.. Win Win for all....:azn:

You are not wrong,cause T 90 is belived to be more powerful than Arjun...but latest tests has proven that Arjun is more powerful than the t 90.

They know very well which tank is of how much importance..this is exactly why more Arjuns are being purchased.....If they know that the enemy sitting inside their tank would fear to face T 90 but not Arjun then why would they purchase more Arjun??..think on that !!

The test can be rigged to make Arjun win. Therefore, the army is force to buy more Arjuns from the politicians. The winner is the Pakistani arm forces as they would rather face Arjuns.

If Arjuns are superior compare to T-90, then India made a grave mistake by buying the 1000+ T-90s. So did India made the mistake of buying the T-90s or are Arjuns made to win the comparason?

So what could be better than this.. We are happy as well as our neighbours are happy.. Win Win for all....:azn:

As I mentioned before, one thing that Pakistanis and Indians can agree on is for India to buy more Arjuns.

Indians: Indian military should buy Indian made tanks. National pride.
Pakistanis: Indian military should buy Indian made tanks. Victory in the tank battles.

The test can be rigged to make Arjun win. Therefore, the army is force to buy more Arjuns from the politicians. The winner is the Pakistani arm forces as they would rather face Arjuns.

If Arjuns are superior compare to T-90, then India made a grave mistake by buying the 1000+ T-90s. So did India made the mistake of buying the T-90s or are Arjuns made to win the comparason?

Test was conducted by the army only so would they rig it against them selves, as they were not very keen on Arjun earlier

The t 90s were bought to fill the time gap as Arjun was badly delayed.. No grave mistakes here..

I can smell something burning..... :flame:

Its the army testing the Tank and you think they will rig their own tank to make them look like idiots???

You and your logic. Masha-allah!

Back
Top Bottom