What's new

"Arjun is the best tank in the world" Rebutted

What missiles that Kolkata class carries can reach 500 km?
And YJ-18A from Type 052D and Type 055 DDG can do that.

Brahmos. Chinese missiles can be easily be shot down by MR SAM.

we have to admit onething, india has done a good job in naval ship construction and weapon systems integration

But then again, so have the Chinese, British, Americans, Russians, Italians etc. Over 80-100 other countries far more ahead of india. Why single them out?

Brahmos. Chinese missiles can be easily be shot down by MR SAM.

Conveniently of which you have NO EVIDENCE to prove.

Shame on you for not appreciating him. Just be thankful he didn't post shit about vedic tech, and burned your retina.

No I quote only which is scientifically correct. You can say donkey going to moon. I don't mind.

But then again, so have the Chinese, British, Americans, Russians, Italians etc. Over 80-100 other countries far more ahead of india. Why single them out?

i am doing a comparison with us. once we get 54s built in house, we wil have enough tech to start capitalizing on heavy warship industry .. they are 10 years ahead of us.. airforce we are ahead and army we are ahead.. doing a comparison with us

Conveniently of which you have NO EVIDENCE to prove.

Kolkata class can destroy any chinese destroyer from 500 kilometre away and defend any attack by Chinese destroyers against it. Visakhapatnam classes just too much for or any chinese destroyer with Poor radar, poor ballistic missile defence missile defence system and poor attacking missiles. Steep dive Brahmos will break Chinese destroyer into 2 from middle.
OMG so the US is dumb to counter China as the rising power(its naval power included)...it's India they need to worry about that's the actual superpower. I had no idea Indian naval ships were world class while Chinese are floating around in junk.

Last edited:
OMG so the US is dumb to counter China as the rising power(its naval power included)...it's India they need to worry about that's the actual superpower. I had no idea Indian naval ships were world class while Chinese are floating around in junk.

One US think tank has analyzed what will happen if US naval ship encounters Brahmos. The article is there on this forum itself. Now , check and let me know if US think tank thinks about Brahmos, than what China can do?

One US think tank has analyzed what will happen if US naval ship encounters Brahmos. The article is there on this forum itself. Now , check and let me know if US think tank thinks about Brahmos, than what China can do?
? ? ?

Indian warships are not using Israeli missiles? even radar, warship steel, artillery, control system.... Indian warships rarely have Indian stuff. Now you talk about Russian Brahmos, you know YJ-12B ??

? ? ?

Indian warships are not using Israeli missiles? even radar, warship steel, artillery, control system.... Indian warships rarely have Indian stuff. Now you talk about Russian Brahmos, you know YJ-12B ??

You must know that Brahmos is not a Russian missile. The interceptor we use is indo Israeli MR SAM.

You must know that Brahmos is not a Russian missile. The interceptor we use is indo Israeli MR SAM.
okay. But Boramos is still far behind Chinese missiles. And your warship is using Israeli missiles.

Kolkata has only 48 VLS. How is it better than 052C?

okay. But Boramos is still far behind Chinese missiles. And your warship is using Israeli missiles.

Brahmos is best. It can not be intercepted. No chinese missile come even closer. When we deployed 100 brahmos in NE, china reacted very strongly. Read what a chinese think had said about a possible Indo china conflict and role of Indian navy in that possible conflict.

You are giving too much credit to Arjun tank. I even see a video by Indian claiming Kolkata destroyer is better than 055 destroyer.

ha.... they claimed that Mig-21 bison was better than our F-16 As

Brahmos is best. It can not be intercepted. No chinese missile come even closer. When we deployed 100 brahmos in NE, china reacted very strongly. Read what a chinese think had said about a possible Indo china conflict and role of Indian navy in that possible conflict.

that is what you claimed about Su-30s...

then again any thing operated by an Indian raises questions...

Back
Top Bottom