What's new

‘Aridaman’, India’s second nuclear-armed submarine, is ready for launch

indians are experts in submarin engine, propultion and integration???????

We have been integrating propulsion or warships before, so why not ? And we had a full land based rig to test.

exactly this is why i am saying photoshop. thank you for proving my point. also that 1st picture is sorpene but nice try.

That's a screenshot from the video posted above :omghaha: :omghaha:

Keep believing that. We have 200 kt FBF ones. I'm not talking about thermonuclear ones that'll see service soon.
lol :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
now i understand why people at other forums don't take you seriously.

put this 200kt nonsence on those other defence forum. indian mebers too will have a good laugh on you.

Well why can't we ? We are the country which put 104 satellites into orbit on a single mission.
satalie and mirv are same???? man your logic kils me.:suicide:

do you know anything about mirv cones? anything about heat proofing? anything about guidence? anything about mirv base? no? nothing.

and lets say india does have mirv based on vedic cow piss technology. it also needs miniature nukes. now where is that. show me one proof.

Ever heard of simulation ?
simulation needs data from tests. where are indian 200kt tests???? what is indian thermo nuke design??? in which test it was validated???? :suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide:

satalie and mirv are same????

multiple satellite injection follows same principle as MIRV

anything about heat proofing?

It's called heat shield, and we have already developed technology for the ICBM range.

anything about guidence

Indigenous RLG INS is already fielded. Now what about Pakistan ?

simulation needs data from tests.

What do you think we did in 1998 ?

multiple satellite injection follows same principle as MIRV
same principal doean't mean same technology.

It's called heat shield, and we have already developed technology for the ICBM range.
heat shield for mirv is different then reguar.

lol stupid, the test was a success. from the boss of our nuclear program those days

Kakodkar says India has credible thermo-nuclear bombs in the "plural.

Max. yield 43–45 kilotons of TNT

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokhran-II#India.27s_nuclear_bomb_project

Back
Top Bottom