What's new

‘Aridaman’, India’s second nuclear-armed submarine, is ready for launch

no india only having land based deterent not nuclear navy.

russian kilo submarin.

fake dummy submarin for propaganda. please read my old posts you will know indian governemnt lies.

this is leased from russia. iron brother russia will not let india use its submarin on iron brother pakistan or iron brother china. so useless for india.
HAHAHAHAHAHA..... and you call yourself an are an expart (yes he calls himself that)???!!! .... :laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::cuckoo::cuckoo:

What a Loser!!! can't distinguish a kilo and a new class of sub ... damn you are funny!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA..... and you call yourself an are an expart (yes he calls himself that)???!!! .... :laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::cuckoo::cuckoo:

What a Loser!!! can't distinguish a kilo and a new class of sub ... damn you are funny!!
2f64cd1cc35f3f79826a28d6473aad43d17c1d1b056026a9fb96d6bc8c6669b1.jpg

simple answer. I don't know.
here i fixed it for you.

That wouldn't be a large figure considering use of composites for plf.
composits for reentry??? right right. what else do you have in your "genius" brain?

really? Tell me what it has to do with them..
listen roket boy. every space program in the world is dual use. infact space program itself started from modified icbms.

please read below and educte yourself.

https://projectalpha.eu/wp-content/...dia-Alpha-in-Depth-Public-Release-final-1.pdf

https://southasianvoices.org/indias-successful-pslv-c37-launch-mastering-dual-use-technology/

http://www.steptoe.com/publications-newsletter-pdf.html/pdf/?item_id=90

there you go.

the nose fairing too can be composite

d5_19.gif
only outer layer of faring. faring still has to be made from alluminium alloy and then that layer can be applied. so not much difference in weight.

Something is burning inside you ; we can smell it :lol:

View attachment 420615
Yes like sniffer dogs u are best in smelling no matter what world knows how good ur defence items are that even your own forces are hesitate to induct them

If these subs are that good why still ur defence ministry is opting for leased yasen class Russian sub and if that good u are why u backed away shamefully dokhlam theatre

Even your all three forces always tell u that they are not ready for war due to shortage of weapons this is not me it's ur oens soldiers who don't have a even standard food to eat let alone going to do anything first improve the class and dignity of lower class sailors airmen and soldiers than we can say u got the balls men behind machine is a critical weapon

listen roket boy. every space program in the world is dual use. infact space program itself started from modified icbms.

Dumbfck, none of this proves the relation between PSLV, a medium lift launch vehicle & ICBMs. We don't require ISRO to develop an ICBM.

Indian Space & missile programs parted their ways in the early 1980s. PSLV was designed in the late 80s/early 90s & is pretty low tech by today's standards.

only outer layer of faring. faring still has to be made from alluminium alloy

Try finding out what the nose fairing of Trident is made of.

Outer layer ? You have any clue of what you're talking about ?

f these subs are that good why still ur defence ministry is opting for leased yasen class Russian sub

Yasen class = SSGN. Arihant = SSBN.

Grow a brain. :lol:

no matter what world knows how good ur defence items are that even your own forces are hesitate to induct them

It's funny to see a Pakistani saying this in a thread about the newest induction of Indian navy, when his own country can't design a 1000 tonne corvette. Aukaat mein rah.

none of this proves the relation between PSLV, a medium lift launch vehicle & ICBMs. We don't require ISRO to develop an ICBM.
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

yes yes india doesn't need dual use roket program. i forgot india is having liquid cow piss engine rockets since vedic times. :haha::haha::haha::haha: oh please forgive my ignorance.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Indian Space & missile programs parted their ways in the early 1980s. PSLV was designed in the late 80s/early 90s & is pretty low tech by today's standards.
pslv paved way for indian missiles. we all know this. there is is reason why abdul kalam who was working for isro was reposted in drdo. to make missile.

Try finding out what the nose fairing of Trident is made of.
when did shupa powa india made trident???? i though india is too busy testing russian brahmos from pontoon. :omghaha:

Outer layer ? You have any clue of what you're talking about ?
you have no clue. please get some info on RCC. and then comeback here.

yes yes india doesn't need dual use roket program.

There is no need to prove that you are a moron, again & again. :lol:

ISRO and DRDO work independently and doesn't share many facilities/vendors.

And claiming that 3 decades old PSLV is related to Indian ICBMs is just plain Bullshit.

pslv paved way for indian missiles. we all know this. there is is reason why abdul kalam who was working for isro was reposted in drdo. to make missile.

PSLV wasn't even a solid concept when Kalam joined DRDO. In 1983.

you have no clue. please get some info on RCC. and then comeback here.

Dumbfck, the point is about the nose fairing of an MIRVed BM, not the re-entry vehicle.

when did shupa powa india made trident???

Stupidity just reached a new level.

ISRO and DRDO work independently and doesn't share many facilities/vendors.
this one sentance shows your knowlege in aerospace.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: i can list all vendors working for both isro and drdo but i won't so please don't embrase yourself further.

And claiming that 3 decades old PSLV is related to Indian ICBMs is just plain Bullshit.
that old rocket has deep connection with indian missile program. that became icbm program. without pslv there won't be agni 5 today.

this one sentance shows your knowlege in aerospace.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: i can list all vendors working for both isro and drdo but i won't so please don't embrase yourself further.

I said they doesn't share 'many' facilities & vendors. And you forgot the parts about facilities?

PSLV wasn't even a solid concept when Kalam joined DRDO. In 1983.
listen roket boy. kalam himself said many times that they were working on PSLV from start. SLV and ASLV were only tech demos.

Dumbfck, the point is about the nose fairing of an MIRVed BM, not the re-entry vehicle.
What does reenter in non mirv missile????

Stupidity just reached a new level.
yes i agree your stupidity has reached new level.:haha:

Back
Top Bottom