What's new

‘Aridaman’, India’s second nuclear-armed submarine, is ready for launch

that old rocket has deep connection with indian missile program. that became icbm program. without pslv there won't be agni 5 today.

Pure BS. PSLV doesn't have anything to do with Agni program which started with the Agni TD missile.

I said they doesn't share 'many' facilities & vendors. And you forgot the parts about facilities?
so you do agree that they share facilities and vendors.

Pure BS. PSLV doesn't have anything to do with Agni program which started with the Agni TD missile.
people who worked with isro joined drdo and made agni td. get your facts right.

so you do agree that they share facilities and vendors.

They share very few facilities and have exclusive R&D centers.

Example is IISU (ISRO) & RCI (DRDO) developing RLGs indigenously on their own.

it proves everything. it proves that indian space roket program was father of missile program

I never questioned that. The point is PSLV had nothing to do with ICBMs.

They share very few facilities and have exclusive R&D centers.

Example is IISU (ISRO) & RCI (DRDO) developing RLGs indigenously on their own.
one center can be used for navigation and other was laid down by dr kalam himself. still in denial mode????

I never questioned that. The point is PSLV had nothing to do with ICBMs.
so i guess americans are idiots then.

https://fas.org/nuke/guide/india/missile/overview.htm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/eric-margolis/india-missile-test_b_1441128.html

one center can be used for navigation and other was laid down by dr kalam himself.

What are you trying to prove ?

What does Dr. kalam establishing RCI have to do with it developing an RLG independently, some 2-3 decades later ?

What does Dr. kalam establishing RCI have to do with it developing an RLG independently, some 2-3 decades later ?
if you think idea of icbm is only 5 years old then you are hopeless. indian gov wanted icbm since 70's. but because of technical limitation they waited all these years.

pslv was made to leaverage icbm program in future.

so i guess americans are idiots then.

The FAS link says that PSLV can be used as an ICBM. It 'can' be, but we 'can' also develop a proper ICBM that wouldn't need 1.5 months to assemble on pad & a whole space port.

The other one is old BS from Surya ICBM hoax. The path forward for India's ICBM program is Agni VI with 6000+ km range & 6 MIRVs.

No 'PSLV ICBM' exist or ever will.

if you think idea of icbm is only 5 years old then you are hopeless. indian gov wanted icbm since 70's.

That was project valiant developed in the 70s by DRDO itself. It was cancelled in the late 70s itself.

pslv was made to leaverage icbm program in future

Then why don't I see a single component of PSLV in the operational Agni program?

Why was Agni TD based on slv & not pslv ?

The FAS link says that PSLV can be used as an ICBM. It 'can' be, but we 'can' also develop a proper ICBM that wouldn't need 1.5 months to assemble on pad & a whole space port.
that i why it is called dual use technology. i stand correct.

The other one is old BS from Surya ICBM hoax. The path forward for India's ICBM program is Agni VI with 6000+ km range & 6 MIRVs.
agni 6 is surya rebraned. please go take a look in indian defence forums. everyone is talking about it.

No 'PSLV ICBM' exist or ever will.
no pslv won't be converted in missile like north korea. but pslv tech and experience is inside many indian missiles. including agni 5 icbm and future agni 6.

Then why don't I see a single component of PSLV in the operational Agni program?
you don't see indian vendors making parts for both??? you don't see similar inertial navigation??? you don't see similar roket engines (boosters with pslv)??? you don't see anything similar????

the person who dreamed pslv became india's missile man and yet you see no connection?????

that i why it is called dual use technology

Doesn't prove that PSLV has anything to do with operational/under development ICBMs of India.

you don't see similar inertial navigation???

No I don't. DRDO was the first to come up with indigenous RLG based INS.

you don't see similar roket engines (boosters with pslv)

Those are from SLV. Again you're proving nothing here.

Agni V/VI uses larger dia motors with completely different grain design. Now with composite cases.

the person who dreamed pslv became india's missile man

The person who dreamt PSLV was Vikram Sarabhai.

Agni VI is a derivative of Agni V. Google it, there is a presentation given by Dr. Saraswat on the same.
no chance. its small dia is not suitable for 6000+ range missile. entire missile will have to be redesigned. easier path is adding one more stage in agni 5. which is more likely.

you don't see indian vendors making parts for both?

That's more about the capabilities of these vendors.

For example, MIDHANI under atomic energy department works with both ISRO & DRDO.

There is no other option in India as far as aerospace alloys are concerned.

Back
Top Bottom