What's new

‘Aridaman’, India’s second nuclear-armed submarine, is ready for launch

[Q"Dark Lord Forever, post: 9828189, member: 185397"]more indian hot air nonsense.

india doesn't have capacity to make nuclear sub. all hot air propaganda.

india doesn't have any cruise missile other then brahmos. brahmos is not allowed to carry nuclear beacuse of russia.

indian nirbhaya program is big fail so no chance of india geting cruise missile anytime.

indian cruise missile sub. lol what a joke.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Ok... Should I believe GOI or a troll like u...[/QUOTE]
He is an expert in many fields. Just like many face god in GOT,here after he will be known as many field god.

what is goi said on nuclear submarin? i tell you what they said. nothing.:omghaha:

waht goi said on crise missiel? i tell you what they said. fail. :omghaha:

so tell me how i am wrong?

First go and learn English... You can't even write properly and you call yourself expert... No wonder you are from Pakistan...

Better attend the sick INS Arihant (S73) first, then talk of INS Aridaman (S74).

Why is India test firing K-4 from pontoon in the year 2017 despite Arihant being operational?

Launching & Commissioning of warships is a moment of pride for every nation, why the following WRT to INS Arihant:

temryrhfg5.png

Remember the same Modi commissioned India's largest and most powerful destroyer INS Kolkata with pride and glory.

Modi commissions INS Kolkata, India's largest destroyer warship ...

Why the humbug, when it comes to INS Arihant?
I know the submarine is sick and India does not want to be in a humiliated position on its first commissioning of its nuclear submarine, but the humbug involved within is a disgrace upon a nation like India.

2017, still India firing its K-4 from pontoons?
Lol.

Too much of subterfuge.

First go and learn English... You can't even write properly and you call yourself expert... No wonder you are from Pakistan...
Posting here from other thread... replying to our resident "Many face God"...(He accused me of name calling)
Did I call you a troll, pole waulter, troll, dim wit, retarded , waste of genetic material, troll, mouth breather ? No absolutely not. I wouldn't ever do that. We know you are world famous expert in a extremely wide variety of subjects (from VLSI chip design to SSGN design analysis) who will not create grammatical and logically correct sentence due his hatred towards "Gora masters ", but still use a bastardised version of the language generally used by bangaladeshi fruit vendors , excellent choice I say.

I just wanted to communicate with the great encyclopedia of knowledge in his own dilect.

Better attend the sick INS Arihant (S73) first, then talk of INS Aridaman (S74).

Why is India test firing K-4 from pontoon in the year 2017 despite Arihant being operational?

Launching & Commissioning of warships is a moment of pride for every nation, why the following WRT to INS Arihant:

View attachment 422964

Remember the same Modi commissioned India's largest and most powerful destroyer INS Kolkata with pride and glory.

Modi commissions INS Kolkata, India's largest destroyer warship ...

Why the humbug, when it comes to INS Arihant?
I know the submarine is sick and India does not want to be in a humiliated position on its first commissioning of its nuclear submarine, but the humbug involved within is a disgrace upon a nation like India.

2017, still India firing its K-4 from pontoons?
Lol.

Too much of subterfuge.
K-4 has been fired from Ins Arihant with operational configuration. Read this and get a heart burn.
http://thediplomat.com/2016/04/indi...capable-submarine-launched-ballistic-missile/

is is Pontoon launched shot.
Don't you see the the fixed monitoring & telemetry jigs around the pontoon (underneath)?

It's a screenshot from this video doofus, not the picture of the actual launch.

So far not a single actual (test firing) footage from a submarine.

But more damaging to Indian credibility, India is still test firing its K-4 from Pontoon despite INS Arihant being allegedly ready, which it is not.

Lol

temvbfgrt56.png

So far not a single actual (test firing) footage from a submarine.

So no footage exist in public domain, do it didn't happen...:omghaha::omghaha:

keep whining pole vaulter Bangladeshi.

Meanwhile INS Aridhaman is doing Harbour trials.

Modi's India is fooling the gullible Indians.

Lol

How is the submarine operational without being commissioned?
If it is commissioned, where is the Pennant?

Oh my gullible Sheeple Indians.

Back
Top Bottom