What's new

‘Aridaman’, India’s second nuclear-armed submarine, is ready for launch

why are you posting russian kilo????

That's a kilo ? This is a kilo

1017128972.png

of course it has photoshoped wings and tail from scorpene. but behind it is 100% kilo

you-just-went-full-potato-man-never-go-full-potato.jpg

Meanwhile a 'videoshopped' kilo class sub enters the Vizaag harbour...

it says a prototype land based big reactor.

stupid, you asked whether India can design a reactor I said yes I can.

This is the land based prototype of Arihant's reactor.

Arihant%2Btest%2BREACTOR%2B2.jpg

stupid, you asked whether India can design a reactor I said yes I can.

This is the land based prototype of Arihant's reactor.

Arihant%2Btest%2BREACTOR%2B2.jpg
1 - it is not fast breeder.

2- we don't even know if it works.

3 - what is power output. all fake numbers.

4 - how can india put that in a submarin? when india can't even put disel engine in submarin???

Really ? the video of the same sub is posted above. Now how do you explain that ?
look at the back and front that is of kilo sub. unlike you i have seen many kilos personaly in real life. that is 100% kilo. this is confirmed from expert.

someone just copy pasted scorpene's wings and scorpene's tail in that arihant picture. so now kilo turned into arihant. what a joke.

the video you posted is real kilo but no photoshop.

1 - it is not fast breeder.

The one in the pic is a light water reactor.

we don't even know if it works.

The land based prototype has been operating since 2006.

what is power output. all fake numbers.

You don't even know the power output & has declared it as fake before knowing ? Are you simply stupid.

how can india put that in a submarin? when india can't even put disel engine in submarin???

propulsion system integration for Indian warships are undertaken by India itself. We have been integrating gas, steam turbines & diesels for a long time.

look at the back and front that is of kilo sub. this is confirmed from expert.

Sure 'expart'... 'front' and 'back'.

the video you posted is real kilo but no photoshop

that's a kilo ? when did ~80 meter long kilo became so lengthy ? :rofl:

someone just copy pasted scorpene's wings and scorpene's tail in that arihant picture. so now kilo turned into arihant.

You're way too stupid.

Fullscreen capture 02-09-2017 205004.bmp.jpg

Kilo class

1024px-%D0%92%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%88%D0%B0%D0%B2%D1%8F%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%B0_%D0%B2_%D0%9F%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8F%D1%80%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%BC-1024x768.jpg

Look, they look exactly the same...:rofl:

is that what they say in propaganda doordarshan news???:haha::haha::haha::haha:

You don't even know the power output & has declared it as fake before knowing ?
you do know that 6000t submarins need at least 150MW. right? that thing doesn't look like 150MW.

propulsion system integration for Indian warships are undertaken by India itself. We have been integrating gas, steam turbines & diesels for a long time.
you mean indians learned propultion of nuclear sub from doing screw driver job on scorpene????:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

do you know how many submarin india has??? 12 just 12:haha: and that too forign bought. :omghaha: and now first time indians learn how to tight screw on scorpene and now indians are experts in submarin engine, propultion and integration???????:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

The one in the pic is a light water reactor.

You don't even know the power output & has declared it as fake before knowing ? Are you simply stupid.

Sure 'expart'... 'front' and 'back'.

that's a kilo ? when did ~80 meter long kilo became so lengthy ? :rofl:

You're way too stupid.

View attachment 422578

Kilo class
1024px-%D0%92%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%88%D0%B0%D0%B2%D1%8F%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%B0_%D0%B2_%D0%9F%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8F%D1%80%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%BC-1024x768.jpg

Look, they look exactly the same...:rofl:
exactly this is why i am saying photoshop. thank you for proving my point. also that 1st picture is sorpene but nice try.:haha:

here you see submarin and ship can only carry limited weight.

therefore submarin or ship have x number of silo. each silo is small and short. very limited compre to ground silo.

so not big missile fit in silo. only small missile fit in navy ships.

small missile means small warhead. so minituration is must.

pakistan has miniture nuclear bomb so no problem fitting on small missile on navy ships.

india doesn't have miniature bomb so can't put on small missile so no no for ships.

i am not saying india isn't nuclear. india has agni, pritvi etc. but indian navy is non nuclear.

The SLBMs used on SSBNs are far heavier than Agni or Prithvi. :rofl:

And no, you make tactical nukes. India is having 200 kT warheads weighing around 700 kgs. enough to fit on a SLBM.

is that what they say in propaganda doordarshan news???

No that's what Bhabha Atomic Research century, a globally recognized research center says. They did say it as back as 2008.

you do know that 6000t submarins need at least 150MW. right?

150 what ? 150 MWe or 150MWt ?

The SLBMs used on SSBNs are far heavier than Agni or Prithvi. :rofl:

And no, you make tactical nukes. India is having 200 kT warheads weighing around 700 kgs. enough to fit on a SLBM.

No that's what Bhabha Atomic Research century, a globally recognized research center says. They did say it as back as 2008.

150 what ? 150 MWe or 150MWt ?

why dont you ignore this idiot? he is a pathetic troll and a false flagger

Back
Top Bottom