What's new

‘Aridaman’, India’s second nuclear-armed submarine, is ready for launch

You assume wrong.

I was talking about S3 and S4.

SSN is the priority after SSBN. SSK projects are controlled through public tenders, SSN is not.

SSK projects will run its course.

You will hear about SSN through "officials" leak very soon.

My source is not forums or blogs or tweets.

haan Bhai show off kar or bata de Beijing ko bhi Islamabad ko bhi ...

do one more thing. leak all the documents to satisfy your BS ego that you know a lot.

abbey ullu ke patho yeh koi jagah hai yeh sab bolney ki?

There is no definitive source on how many are to be built, but yes 4 is mentioned at a lot of places and i believe is the correct figure, primarily because Arihant (the lead boat) is more of a prototype and subsequent vessels (No.s 2, 3 & possibly 4) are standardized designs.

I think, this is the actual scenario
@MilSpec @Penguin
Arihant
3 bigger boats based on it, but falling in same class
A larger follow on class to the arihant class is also planned,
these new boats will be capable of carrying 12 to 16 ballistic missiles

Arihant
3 bigger boats based on it, but falling in same class
A larger follow on class to the arihant class is also planned,
these new boats will be capable of carrying 12 to 16 ballistic missiles
Cent percent correct, Sir. Adding on it, as per official comments these two follow on boats S5 & S6 will be double the tonnage of current INS Arihant. However there is one misunderstanding which is wide spread in our community is that S3 & S4 are having double silos than S2. What is your personal opinion? Thank You.

S1 is land based reactor and model, S2 is Arihant. S3 is Aridhman and 3rd boat will be S4. S5 & S6 will be bigger boat.

I am familiar with the nomenclature you referring to. I just prefer my way of calling it.

Cent percent correct, Sir. Adding on it, as per official comments these two follow on boats S5 & S6 will be double the tonnage of current INS Arihant. However there is one misunderstanding which is wide spread in our community is that S3 & S4 are having double silos than S2. What is your personal opinion? Thank You.
Arihant has 4 silo's. IIRC, the S3-S5 will double that while the follow on class (another 3? or 4?) will have 12-16. But it would not surprise me if you get 2 with 4 silos, 2 with 8 silo's, 2 with 12 silo's and finally 2 with 16 silo's (although that would imply the follow on class to be 4 boats).

Arihant has 4 silo's. IIRC, the S3-S5 will double that while the follow on class (another 3? or 4?) will have 12-16. But it would not surprise me if you get 2 with 4 silos, 2 with 8 silo's, 2 with 12 silo's and finally 2 with 16 silo's (although that would imply the follow on class to be 4 boats).
Sir as per previous information, Arihant class is capped at S4 only. Follow-on class will be S5 & S6. Its all confusing, especially the tonnage and number of long range missile capable silos.

haan Bhai show off kar or bata de Beijing ko bhi Islamabad ko bhi ...

do one more thing. leak all the documents to satisfy your BS ego that you know a lot.

abbey ullu ke patho yeh koi jagah hai yeh sab bolney ki?

I don't understand your local language completely. So sorry if I misunderstood you.

I guess it's something to do with me telling classified information.

No. I am not. Also, I am not privy of any. I assure you.

However, all these news are in public domain, because PSUs and Public listed companies are involved in this. If you know how to look or where to look. Again, Wikipedia, forums and blogs are the worst source for news.

Karachi maybe filled with idiots to understand, but Chinese are not.

Sir as per previous information, Arihant class is capped at S4 only. Follow-on class will be S5 & S6. Its all confusing, especially the tonnage and number of long range missile capable silos.

Still Arihant class. The S number confusions started with the a official presss release of a PSU. In an Indian forum, it was pointed out. Think it was the first official news of Indian SSBN program ever.

As usual, lots of non believers were there.

I have not still read or heard about the ship number by IN.

Na ..you emphasized that "now I know the truth" thus insisting me to agree to your version, which I humbly decline to
you read my post so truth is now inside your mind like tree seed. slowly truth will grow in your mind like tree and you too will learn hard truth.

If so, I'ld expect Arihant with 4 silo's and the next boat with 8, and the next with 12 and the next with 16. That's incremental development.

you read my post so truth is now inside your mind like tree seed. slowly truth will grow in your mind like tree and you too will learn hard truth.
Do you remember each and every thing you read or have experienced in your life? Every moment? Every incident? Every word you read in your school or college days?
You keep reading lots of praise about Modi and India in this forum too by many Indians, have you started posting pro-Indian or pro-Modi article now? Have you started defending your country whose flag you are bearing in your profile? I dont see that happening, so why expect me to do the same?

Do you remember each and every thing you read or have experienced in your life? Every moment? Every incident? Every word you read in your school or college days?
You keep reading lots of praise about Modi and India in this forum too by many Indians, have you started posting pro-Indian or pro-Modi article now? Have you started defending your country whose flag you are bearing in your profile? I dont see that happening, so why expect me to do the same?
yes i remeber everting i read. because i am inteligant. my knowlege on this is perfact. so know this too. my post was full of 100% hard truth. so you will too know. i see you will resist now but you will see that how rite i am. you too wil come here 2 times read post and see i told truth.

Back
Top Bottom