What's new

‘Aridaman’, India’s second nuclear-armed submarine, is ready for launch

yes i remeber everting i read. because i am inteligant. my knowlege on this is perfact. so know this too. my post was full of 100% hard truth. so you will too know. i see you will resist now but you will see that how rite i am. you too wil come here 2 times read post and see i told truth.
Turth..lol..that is why your location and country is showing India as flag, the biggest lie. Lies has no base. It stands exposed which is very clear from your post.

Turth..lol..that is why your location and country is showing India as flag, the biggest lie. Lies has no base. It stands exposed which is very clear from your post.
you see everything i say in submarin is on reserch. i am expart on this. now you see and think how is this true. but it is because you are not having full knowlege. if you learn all submarin and navy you too will learn.

now look after all low name calling you fail to give 1 reason why i wrong. so who is real inteligent.

i also critisise pakistan too. so don't ask my flags.

you see everything i say in submarin is on reserch. i am expart on this. now you see and think how is this true. but it is because you are not having full knowlege. if you learn all submarin and navy you too will learn.

now look after all low name calling you fail to give 1 reason why i wrong. so who is real inteligent.

i also critisise pakistan too. so don't ask my flags.

you are lie and cannot even reveal your true identity - shame on you and your delusive tactics

low name calling is bad.

tell me one proof how india having nuclear submarin???
INS_Arihant_650_final.jpg

arihant---launch_1431672395_725x725.jpg

INS+Chakra.jpg

Are you claiming Indian deterrence is a bluff?
no india only having land based deterent not nuclear navy.

russian kilo submarin.

fake dummy submarin for propaganda. please read my old posts you will know indian governemnt lies.

this is leased from russia. iron brother russia will not let india use its submarin on iron brother pakistan or iron brother china. so useless for india.

Back
Top Bottom