What's new

Are you married to your first cousin?

After reading that one line i stopd reading further. Exactly and i am going to marry my cousin soon in sha ALLAH !!

Wish you a very happy married life. This is not the time to think about:cheers:

Possibility Yes....

But again I dont see 7/10 Pakistanis with abnormal conditions.....

It is not 7/10, but if you look at the cases, there are more chance for those guys. Not all drinkers will die coz of its side effects. But the chances of drink related problems are high for them. That is the case.

It is not a big issue, but should be discouraged gradually.

There are few ppl abroad who married walls,also married with dead bodies..still keeping them in houses.
so dont fart more if you dont know.
even in pakistan,a video shows that a pakistanis having sex with donkey :rofl:
should i estimate it for all pakistanis ??:rolleyes:

Well the video you are talking about was just a poor attempt.And there was no authenticity of the video. But still whats the big deal there who aired that video i mean Yanks I saw them Doing Sex with PIGS, HORSES , Donkeys , Dogs , Chickens , And with Even yr very own Special Cow , And Don't tell me you didn't watched ;)

Well the video you are talking about was just a poor attempt.And there was no authenticity of the video. But still whats the big deal there who aired that video i mean Yanks I saw them Doing Sex with PIGS, HORSES , Donkeys , Dogs , Chickens , And with Even yr very Cow , And Don't tell me you didn't watched ;)

this is wat am saying,plz dont paint whole nation with one video or due to one person.
so every yank is involved in this ;)

btw,i dont watch those videos ;) and ur approval tell me different thing ;)

use internet carefully :P

It is not 7/10, but if you look at the cases, there are more chance for those guys. Not all drinkers will die coz of its side effects. But the chances of drink related problems are high for them. That is the case.

It is not a big issue, but should be discouraged gradually.

7/10 was referred on roybot post on 70% marriage etc..... As i said before i am not into my cousins but if someone is why would i discourage him because he MIGHT face genetic problem....

With same logic we should all discourage gay/lesbian marriages but how many of you will agree????

you are an troll like omar.we were discussing about cousins not indians here.
and come here in india and talk about this..you will be thrown out from here.
Weird ppl are found every where and i gave example too but we cant paint whole nation by this..

understood?

Weird things sanctified by religion it would appear in the case of marrying frogs. I've seen your posts. I know what you are up to and you will get as good as you give so stop squealing now

Cousin marriage seems tame compared to these things that go on India

There are few ppl abroad who married walls,also married with dead bodies..still keeping them in houses.
so dont fart more if you dont know.
even in pakistan,a video shows that a pakistanis having sex with donkey :rofl:
should i estimate it for all pakistanis ??:rolleyes:

Dunno about doing it with a Donkey but in parts of our country we have this inhuman and, ironically, un-islamic practise of girls being married away to the Quran ! The raison detre usually involves because the male members of the family wanted such and such land to remain in the family and not be passed onto to others...obviously nothing beats giving it a religious twist when you've got a largely illiterate audience !

He is farting from mouth.As indian,i never heard this b4 :lol:

it causes genetic problems later on..:P

you have also not heard of wife sharing by hindu gods? do u live under a stone? o wait, glass house.

According to this 70% of marriages in Pakistan between cousins. Thats 7/10 Pakistanis.

In that case majority of Pakistani should be deformed creatures but in fact are better looking then Indian counter part. Notice, indian women stripping half naked does not equates to "better looking" i am talking about natural beauty.

you have also not heard of wife sharing by hindu gods? do u live under a stone? o wait, glass house.

Not that this discussion and the arguments put forth here is going anywhere, can we please keep Hindu Gods out of the purview of this discussion.

aha we marry our neice thatis our elder sisters daughter because we are their uncle.

Dunno about doing it with a Donkey but in parts of our country we have this inhuman and, ironically, un-islamic practise of girls being married away to the Quran ! The raison detre usually involves because the male members of the family wanted such and such land to remain in the family and not be passed onto to others...obviously nothing beats giving it a religious twist when you've got a largely illiterate audience !

you are talking about 50 years ago.....probably?

Btw this thread is getting dirty and weird by the hour..
where ever i maryy thats none of your business...anr if ou want to marry a letter box or a shoe box.. am nobody to stop you...

we can write a hundred more pages mud slinging at each other but that wont change anything.
if you will find short comings in me..i will fo the same as everybody can criticize...
so can we stop this now?

Weird things sanctified by religion it would appear in the case of marrying frogs. I've seen your posts. I know what you are up to and you will get as good as you give so stop squealing now

Cousin marriage seems tame compared to these things that go on India

marrying frog, donkey , dog has nothig to do with religion. its just superstition. and there is no sex involved. as the frog hops away.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom